1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jaeninha =3

Jun 17, 2006

1. Starting a small thread here to keep feedback in track. If you've had any transactions with me, please take a minute (or two) to leave a message. I'll appreciate it a lot. Thankies! =3

2. Jaeninha was in an Iplehouse piggyback order of mine, she was great to deal with, wonderful communication, paid promptly and was wonderful to deal with! :D

3. Transaction completed in half a day, excellent communication and item was shipped the same day. Quite a pleasure to deal with.:daisy

4. Good and fast communication. Friendly and nice! :)

5. Sold me an Iplehouse shirt through the DoA boards. It arrived quickly and fast! Two thumbs up!! ^-^

6. Jaeninha helped me got a pair of kanis eyes! She also gave me cute clips for my msd girl. A very very lovely and super wonderful person!!! :D Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

7. Great transaction :D Payment was quick and she's got great communication <3 Thanks a lot hon! :3

8. Awesome transaction, it couldn't have been easier ^^. Jaeninha shipped out extremely quickly, and now my Ashke has a lovely new wig to play with. Thank you!

9. Sold a wig to Jaeninha, she paid super quickly and was great to deal with <3 Hope you get the blond version soon! ;)

10. jaeninha is absolutely wonderful to do busienss with. Always on top of everything, fast, dependable and a super nice person too :)

11. I put an item on hold for Jaeninha, and she paid when she said she would. It was an excellent transaction, I'd be willing to do business with her anytime!

12. I just had an excellent transaction with Jaeninha:) She is very helpfull and nice and I will defenitely be part to another of her group orders. :D

13. great transaction on the group order ^^ wouldn't mind participating in one with her again ^^

14. I just recieved the hands I bought in a group order today~

jaeninha was extremely well organized through everything. And very very nice to work with.

My package arrived from her quick and without a single scratch. Bravo :)

I would definitly do buisness with her again.

15. I was in jaeninha's volks order. She did a really great job! Everything was very well-organized and I received my items really quickly. She's very good at keeping you updated about the order. I highly recommend her!

16. I participated in a Volks group order run by jaeninha and I wouldn't hesitate to participate in another transaction. Jenny was organized, provided updates, and shipped in a timely manner.

17. I was in a Volks group order that jaeninha ran and everything went VERY smoothly ^__^ She's really easy to deal with, messages back very promptly and keeps everything really organized. Got my package really fast, and safely~ I would definitely do business with her again. <3

18. I was part of the Volks group order, and everything went very smoothly Jaeninha is a great person to deal with and kept everything very organized. I got my item quick and safe. I would most definatly do business with her again :)

19. joined a group order and she had excellent communication, and i would never hesitate to work with her again n_n

20. I joined a Volks Group Order that jaeninha was running, and she was so quick to ship and her communication was so great! Thank you so much! :3