1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for janejesamine

Dec 15, 2008

1. Please leave feedback if i have a transaction with you!

2. I bought a Kalix outfit from janejesamine ^^ The transaction was very good and she was wonderful with me ^^ 100% recommended!!

Thank you!! <3

3. I sold some Akando Pierrot clothing to janejesamaine and she is sooo lovely and polite. A very smooth transaction and I look forward to seeing her some time!

4. :thumbup I bought janejesamine a Topaz wig. She is a wonderful seller. The communicaion was excellent, the shipment was really quick and well packed.
      I highly recommend her and would gladly deal with her again in the future. :)

5. OMG I just received my Topaz Dress form janejesamine and its even better then I thought it would be ... Shipping was very fast shes a pleasure to deal with!!!

6. Bought a wig and a full costume off janejesamine, very well packed and items taken care of.

Correspondence was fast and courteous throughout, thanks!!!!

7. I bought a Kalix's head from her and its arrived! fast shipment and wonderful communicate <3

8. I purchased a wig from janejesamine, it arrived quickly and in great condition!
      :)

9. I bought akando's pants from Janejesamine, it arrived quickly and well packaged. She's really nice and communication with her was very good :) the shipping cost was under what she calculated so she refunded me some, so you can buy from her with confidence.
      I recommended her as a seller :)

10. A++ Buyer, fast payment, nice communication ! Highly recomended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Janejesamine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      aishi'

11. Very positive feedback for janejesamine - I 'sold' her some items for shipping only and she was great to deal with and let me know when they arrived.

Sorry I'm so late with feedback! Argh!

12. I purchased a Kalix white body off Janejesamine. JJ was very courteous and tolerant, particularly since I am a haggler *laughs* After a four week layaway I had paid off the Kalix body and she shipped it to me from Australia. It arrived fast, in perfect order, and incredibly mummified. Not a scratch on him. Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction

13. I sold an outfit to Janejesamine. It was lovely to meet you
      Thank you for a swift and easy transaction

14. I have given a free chair for Saba. She's great to communicate with and paid the postage really fast. Saba's a great person to trade with!!

15. OMG sorry janejesamine I got the name wrong! I mixed up the names of you and Saba (whom I've given some free clothes) Sorry about this.

I have made changes in the quotes. It would be great if you could delete my previous post!

Thank you. :)

16. I bought a Miruku from Janejesamine. She's very friendly and communication was great. the items were packed safely and professionally. She shipped the package really fast too.

17. Janejesamine bought a msd dress made by me. She was very nice and paid quickly, a super-seller I must say :)

18. I bought a vest from janejesamine and it was a smooth transaction thank you

19. I brought a pair of yosd shoes from janejesamine. She is super nice and very accommodating. Thanks allot will definitely buy from you again :)

20. I bought some Little Fee hands from janejesamine, they are fantastic, and the postage was very quick!
      Wonderful to buy from!