1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What clothes fit Fairyland Feeple boys?

Oct 1, 2008

1. I can't find any information on this! Compared with other 70cm boys, what Feeple?

DOI/Dollshe/Model Doll are the clothing sizes I'm most interested in, and comparative proportions.

Thank you!

2. I feel so weird bumping a discussion thread. -_-;;

3. Well, I make most of my own clothes.:sweat...but the one pair of company-made pants that I have that work on my FeePle boys is a Luts pair of Hound size dress pants, and they fit really well. As far as things I've been making for the body, usually I just use SD13 sized patterns and make them a bit longer for the added height--and there's a lot of added height in those legs. XD
      I'd say your best bet for pre-made things would be Dollshe size for pants, and possibly just SD13 size for shirts as the FeePle body has shorter arms than Dollshe boys do. Shirts I've made for my Husky end up looking like 'boyfriend shirts' on my Riff. XDDD
      That's just my guess, though, as I've never purchased any clothes for my taller boys other than that one pair of pants. ^^;;;

4. I am really considering getting FL's FeePle Riff, but I want to know what clothes will fit him. Does anyone know if the Dollmore Model M clothes fit? Because I buy so much from them already that this would be super convenient. :3 Thanks!

5. Hello everyone,

This has already been asked but the thread is kinda old and with few answers, so I decided to not bump it. (Hope Admins are OK with that O_o).

I've used the search tool with little success. Surely there are more Feeple Boys owners than can share their experiences?

I've been in love with FeePle body forever. As soon as FairyLand opened I knew the body is perfect for my fav boy. But he has a very specific clothing style and buying the body to find out I can't dress him would be like throwing a few hundred bucks down the WC. I'll rather have him shorter than he's supposed to be than dressed in something that's not his style.

So, please please PLEASE, Feeple Boy Body owners share your experiences (and pictures when possible) buying clothes for them. Since they came out many more taller guys have appeared, surely there should be more info? So far info I've found:

Clothes that does fits:
      - Luts pair of Hound size dress pants (this thread)
      - HZ clothes (this and this threads gorgeous guy BTW) but it's unclear about the pants length.

I've also found some "maybe it fits" but without having actually tried:
      - Dollshe size for pants
      - SD13 size for shirts (SD13 pants would be too short)

Really not much info to go by. So... I'm going to try asking this again and wish for the best.

6. Okay. I finally found this thread. XD;;
      I have a feeple 70 boy body and here's a list of outfits that fit and doesn't fit.

Luts' SDF & Dollheart's SD13 is okay, but pants look shorter, the rest is truly okay.
      Nine9Style pants for SD17/70 is a bit biggy.
      Dollmore Model is too big in my opinion.
      Sadol's SSDF pants are okay, quiet fit them, not too big not too tight.

I can give comparison if it's needed. :)
      Just poke me, I don't bite. XD