1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Nelly Discussion Part 1

Nov 9, 2012

1. I can't help it--I HAVE to start a thread for a formerly Off-topic doll, just because I CAN!!!! :D

Now, I know there are people on DoA who have some of Kaye's dolls, but most of 'em have been Minis and tinies until recently... Nelly was Kaye's first Large-sized doll since her very early head, like her Poppy... I guess I'm curious if there are any other Nelly owners out there?

Here is my White Faun Nelly, wearing an AT's LALAland dress and a jpop wig--
      [​IMG]12-02-snowberry_3129 by aprilllee, on Flickr

I so adore her...

I'm also on TRC, also as april...

.....Mod Notes.....

Kaye Wiggs Different Size comparison:
      Large Tobi & Nelly, Mini Layla, and Tiny Tillie
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Tillie-size-comparison&p=9779640#post9779640

Kaye Wiggs Nelly Discussion Part 1:
      Kaye Wiggs Nelly Discussion Part 1

#1 april, Nov 9, 2012
      Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    2. great to see nelly here! thought id share mine too!

3. I am glad KW dolls will be on the DOA. Will this site be for all sizes or just the SD size?
      Brook

4. HOLY SNAP! I was poking the threads, all Wutttt???? and then there was a Nelly thread! I <3 Nelly.

here's my girl, Urzoth:
      [​IMG]

And more recent, with her wig:
      http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/skyealloway/100_5593F-1.jpg

She's my only doll classified as "SD". I love her weight, luminescence and expression. Such a charismatic gal ^_^ I'm so happy we can discuss her, like what clothes she can wear and shoes that fit and mods and such.

5. I was SO tempted by the green Nelly! But I had ordered another doll or two at the time and just couldn't swing it.

Adorable! Human Nelly is just so versatile. And I love your outfits so much (not just these!). :)

Well, they seem to be divided by size, so this section is just for Large dolls. I hope someone starts a thread for Tobi, too. I'm not getting one (so far), but I LOVE seeing them (got to see two at the BJDC this summer).

She is definitely a lovely size. Large, but not too large.

My girl is wearing a dress made for DM Zaoll sized doll (I think)... so a slim large size. I'll have to try her in some more outfits to see what else she can wear. I could fit my Koneko into regular MSD stuff, so I think the SD stuff shouldn't be too bad. Plus, taking in is better than trying to take out, when altering clothes! :)

I am SO glad that DoA is now open to other types of bjds!

6. Kaye Wiggs Nelly is "Off Topic" for DoA.

7. As the changes in topicality mean that Kaye Wiggs' 'Nelly' is now On-Topic, this thread has been re-opened. Happy posting! :)

8. Thanks so much, Mods!! :aheartbea:)

9. My Nelly <333

10. DajmDumle, your Nelly is magical!

11. I see now that Kaye Wiggs Nelly is on-topic (yay!). I have searched and searched for some current announcement regarding changes to the "on-topic" list but can't find any. Are any of the other previously off-topic KW dolls now on-topic? The Wiki still says that all the new KW dolls (which would include Nelly) are definitely OFF-topic so that's not helping unfortunately. :(

And... here's my Nelly "Twilla" to add now that she's allowed!! :D

[​IMG]

12. Great to see a thread on Nelly ! She's such a beautiful girl ! :aheartbea

Here is my 2 lovely Nelly, the fair and the sunkissed (with face-up by me).

[​IMG]
      My 2 Nelly together par Pathy's Dolls, sur Flickr

13. Everyones Nelly's are gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful, finally on topic, girls with us!!!

14. This is great news. Nelly is a fantastic sculpt and unfortunately don't have my Nelly anymore but I can still enjoy this thread and all the winderful pics.
      I too looked everywhere to see where Nelly was posted as on-topic and wasn't able to find any information either.

Thanks Mods for allowing Nelly.

Jillian

15. Dajmdumle I love ur woodland nelly!! forevervirginia they made an announcement about the changes to what's on topic in the announcements section (which also says the wiki isn't updated yet)

16. All of the Nellys here are so lovely. DajmDumle, the freckles on your Nelly are amazing. Pathy, what eyes did you use on your Nellys? They are so beautiful. Yay to the mods for allowing Nelly!

17. So glad the Wiggs dolls are up and running on this board

18. [​IMG]
      Hope you enjoy my photos of Nelly&#8230;.