1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Feedback (ALL)

Dec 14, 2011

1. DearMine Feedback (ALL)

Link to company - http://dearminedoll.com/

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went with the company. Be as specific as you like, and additional comments are always encouraged.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand

2. * What did you order? Misty Dorothy

* When did you order? June 12, 2011

* How was the communication? Good - Q&A posts were answered only on Wednesdays, but communication was always polite and relevant.

* How easy was it to pay? Very Easy - I used PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? About 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes - everything was exactly as pictured.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so! Resin is very smooth, heavy and of good quality, with barely any seam lines present. The doll did have difficulties sitting and standing, however, I was able to fix that by tightening the strings. The face-up was one of the best I've seen from any company - very detailed and nicely executed. Full set outfit was very well made as well.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, I would and already have :)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand I don't shop on the second hand market, but if I did, sure.

3. * What did you order? Dear Mine Rose Bird Siamy + mobility legs + WH-01 Black Wig

* When did you order? September 15, 2011

* How was the communication? Excellent, they always answered all the questions I asked and were very nice about it.

* How easy was it to pay? I just sent payment to the email address they indicated for Paypal. I did a layaway and it was a bit confusing, but I figured it out.

* How long did it take to ship? It arrived on December 2, 2011. So it took about 3 months, but that's because I had her on layaway. She showed up in less than a week once the final payment was in.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I love the dolls they make! :)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, it looked just like it.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I love the company and their products. I just wish they would have included extra magnets since the ears and tail will not stay on without them. They also need to improve on making the doll sit and stand better. The mohair wig just sits on her head to instead of fitting correctly. They also forgot to include the furry tail with the doll in the original shipment.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The company sent me the furry tail right away and made the suggestion to use extra magnets to get everything to stay.

* Would you order from this company again? I definitely would, simply because I love how they do their dolls!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I would. I think the quality would hold up over time and through different owners.

4. * What did you order? Dear Mine Oriental Lycoris Debon
      * When did you order? November 2010 from Infinitidoll, a dealer for Dear Mine
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? A little under 2 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I'd love to.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely.

5. * What did you order? Dear Mine Sky Rider Oz + Wing Parts + Painted Gloves and Boots
      * When did you order? I ordered him on Nov. 16, 2011.
      * How was the communication? I only contacted Wizard once, but communication was very prompt and polite.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I paid with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My Oz arrived on Jan. 28, 2012.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? He looks exactly like his photos on the website.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm ecstatic about my little Oz. He's precious.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

6. * What did you order? Carnival Oz with mobility legs
      * When did you order? 9/20/11
      * How was the communication? It took a few days, but communication was always very clear and polite.
      * How easy was it to pay? Relatively easy. I used a 3-part layaway system and for some reason the automatic system added the cost of shipping to each 1/3 payment. I just sent the payment manually, minus the shipping, and there were no issues.
      * How long did it take to ship? My final layaway payment was on 11/13 and the doll shipped on 11/29.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. I had no issues with the quality of the doll or the accessories; everything was very well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? There was a slight difference in the face-up, but nothing major. Everything else was the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, I hope to do so again as soon as my funds cooperate.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Certainly.

7. Link to company - http://dearminedoll.com/

* What did you order?

Carnival Storm w/mobility legs and winged body, lady hands.

* When did you order?

October 10. 2011

Q & A only answered once a week (sometimes more) but always succinct and ready to help.

Way too easy :) I used Paypal.

About two months.

Yes, no question about it. My doll is superb in quality, and for the price a steal.

Exactly the same.

Over the moon!

Everything was just perfect, no worries at all. But I am confident that if there was a problem, the company would be more than willing to fix them.

LOL!!!! I have done so ... twice!!!!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Yup, no worries about quality at all.

8. * What did you order?
      Sky Rider Oz fullset with painted boots and gloves.

I ordered during the winter event and also received a Dorothy head as the event gift!

* When did you order?
      November 2011

The company website required IE, and would not work with Firefox. Someone had posted in the discussion forum about this, or I wouldn't have known to try a different browser. After switching to IE it worked fine.

I also checked my account a couple of weeks after ordering and it said "Delivery Complete," indicating the doll had shipped. I was surprised it would be so soon, since the website indicated it would take weeks longer, but posted to the Q&A asking for a tracking number. The reply was that the doll had not been shipped, and the status was "Payment complete." When I went back and checked my account, it had been changed from Delivery to Payment. The doll ended up shipping right around the original estimated shipping date.

Very easy, used Paypal.

Around 10 weeks, which was right around the time listed on the website.

Yes, I'm very pleased with the quality of the resin, magnets, faceup, and clothes.

Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Their communication could have been a bit better, but I was very satisfied with the quality of the doll and accessories.

Yes.

Sure.

9. * What did you order? DearPet Skyrider Oz Fullset

* When did you order? Dec. 26 2011

* How was the communication? N/A

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal. Address was easy to find once it hit me in the face (love looking passed things!)

* How long did it take to ship? 35 days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, he's perfect quality, with no real problems

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Oh definitely!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if they ever showed up!

Additional: Although they were not problems for me, I will include that his 16mm glass eyes had domes a bit too high for his eyes, a magnet in his wings is rather noticable and on the spare torso there was an odd black fleck. However, these things do not bother me, as the torso is spare, his eyes are still very nice and seeable, and the dark spot of the magnet is rather unnoticable when worn.

10. * What did you order?
      ----Skyrider OZ Full set + all extras

* When did you order?
      ----November 2011

----I asked for a layaway on the board, and one was set up for me the next day. I didn't post any questions, but everytime I paid, my order page on the layaway was altered to show 'paid', so I could see my payments were received and credited. I also kept checking my order page and my tracking # was posted.

----very. Sent a paypal payment. no trouble at all.

----shipped beginning of March 2012. A little longer, but then, I had layaway, so it was appropraite.

----excellent quality. Definately worth the price.

----EXACTLY. Every piece of clothing and the face up. Just like the tempting model :)

----yes. He's sooooooooo cute!

----n/a

---- yes

---- yes, nice quality.

***** extra comments
      ---- my Oz arrived well packaged with every single little piece wrapped up and protected. Also, he's very smooth, and while not all seams are gone totally, they have obviously been sanded a little, so not so large or rough. He came with the extra parts I ordered (wings & mobility legs) installed.

11. * What did you order? Blue rose Priscilla
      * When did you order?2011.12.07
      * How was the communication? Quick & good answers on the board.
      * How easy was it to pay? Kind of tricky to pay via bank transfer.* How long did it take to ship? Around 2 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quite fare.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It should be, of course~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Mostly,yes ;D
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I was quite upset about a tiny crash on one of my blue's arm when she arrived,but later I saw the gift and an apologize letter they sent along to me because of her delay, i don't want to say something negative to them anymore...
      * Would you order from this company again? Maybe
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not...

12. * What did you order?
      Dear Lover * Special * Nocturn Eclipse fullset. Layaway, 4 payments.
      Dear Beans * Seasonal * Lupy Canaria. --Added on to order when Nocturn was PIF.

* When did you order?
      Nocturn: March 23, 2015 (Layaway payments: March/April/May/June)
      Lupy: June 19, 2015 (PIF)

Good. I had to contact Dearmine through the Q&A board to set up the Layaway, which they did right away. Q&A answered in one or two days, with layaway set up within that that time. Layaway payments show immediately. I also had to contact them to ask if I could add Lupy and several outfits. They set that up quickly.

Easy, by Paypal. For Layaway, I click on the special icon--it sends you to the Checkout page where I can pay the Layaway installment (divided into 4 payments), no shipping added, page sends you to Paypal.
      I paid in a similar way when they added Lupy and the extra outfits to the order. They set up a special icon to pay.

Ordered Lupy-- June 19, 2015
      Shipped -- July 27, 2015
      First Attempt at Delivery --July 30, 2015
      Delivered -- August 1, 2015

YES. Resin well-sculpted, nicely sanded, good jointing. Painting very well done. All items with it-- very high quality.

EXACTLY.

YES. Very satisfied. I've bought 3 previous dolls from Dearmine. They are all fantastic!

N/A

Yes!

Yes! I have already bought one of them second-hand!

13. * What did you order?
      OSKAR cool ver. ~silent~
      * When did you order?
      Really good. At first I was a bit confused about the Q&A, but Dearmine staff was really helpful, nice and patient.
      Easy as pie - PayPal.
      Something around 3,5 month I think.
      Yes, definitely.
      Even better. The only thing I don't like is the wig. It looks a bit like a hedgehog.
      Yes.
      -
      Yes. Though the shipping fee is quite expensive.
      If they were in a good condition then probably yes.

14. * What did you order?
      Dearpet Special BENJAMIN ~Le Petit Prince~
      * When did you order?
      On 19th of July 2017, by their Taiwan Dealer, DreamLand the O.D.
      It is nice. They are very nice and polite.
      Yes. I transfer the money to the dealer with 4 installments. And I went to the shop directly, and paid.
      He arrive on 27th of Sep 2017, took 89 days.
      Even better. All goods are in very good quality.
      Except the face make-up is a little bit thicker than the pictures, everything is almost the same.
      [​IMG]
      Cant be more satisfied with it.
      -
      I think so.

I don't mind a second-hand doll at all, since the quality is nice.

15. * What did you order?
      Dearmine DP Dorothy
      * When did you order?
      December 22nd, 2017
      Very good! the Q&A is answered a few times every week and they give coherent responses.
      Easy! They have a PayPal.
      She was shipped out on Febuary 2nd, 2018. They said they already had a few pre-made because they knew Dorothy is a popular sculpt.
      Very! She is wonderfully sculpted and her resin is so smooth. Just one issue I have is the resin on her left ear is thin, so you can see the magnet. The right ear doesn't fit on the head quite right and it leaves a little gap. She has a balancing issue with sitting, but she stands very well![​IMG]
      Here is the picture of the gapping on her right ear.
      Yep :D Her faceup is absolutely beautiful and her eyes are very high quality.
      Yes!
      Depends on what they release in the future. I am looking at getting a little Dear Bean to be my pocket friend.
      Again, depends on what it is. But maybe if someone was selling one of those little goats...

16. * What did you order?
      Dearmine Dearbean Q, Peach Skin (limited spring 2018)

* When did you order?
      I ordered on March 31rst.

Excellent! They contacted me quickly after the doll was sent back to them due to me not writing my address correctly. I exchanged a few emails with them and they always replied in about a day (often at midnight for me because of the different time zones).

Very easy. They use Paypal so I haven't had any issues and I knew that I was protected if anything would happen.

Quicker than I anticipated, all things considered! The doll was shipped for the first time on May 18th. After going back to Japan due to me not writing my address correctly and paying for the extra shipping fee on June 9th, he was shipped back to me on June 12th. I finally received him on June 18th!

I think so, yes. It is more expensive for me due to the exchange rate but I don't mind. I knew that I was paying for a limited piece of art.

The resin's color was a bit lighter than I expected but I don't mind at all, I actually prefer it this way.

Yes, definitely! My only real issue with the doll is that most of its magnets have popped off, but it should be an easy fix. The small carrying bag is a great bonus.

I was satisfied with the way Dearmine solved the shipping issue. Having to pay to ship the doll twice wasn't fun but I don't hold it against them since it was entirely my fault. It shouldn't be a problem in the future since my address is corrected now.

Definitely, if they release other beans in unique resin colors. I'd really like to get my hands on a lilac or sky skin Dearbean!

Yes! Most of their special resin colors are limited, so I will have to look for them on the second-hand market or wait for them to re-release it. A lot of them pop up on Yahoo Japan auctions so it's worth checking frequently.

17. * What did you order?
      Dear Lover Dune

* When did you order?

4/25/20

Pretty good. They responded to the few emails I sent them within a couple days. I had to change the address for my order twice (moving sucks), and they were very nice about changing the shipping address for my order and I received it at the right address no problem.

Yup, just Paypal

Just a few months. It shipped on 8/5/20, and I received it just 15 days later.

I would've expected stronger magnets for the tail, especially since anthro dolls are their main product, but regarding everything else I do think the quality was appropriate.

Exactly!

Yup! There are a few cons (like the magnet thing), but they're either minor or fixable, so I'm overall very happy with it!

N/A

Yeah! I'm planning on order a Pet or Beans from them soon.

If it was in good condition, yes.

18. * What did you order?
      Dear Lover Arthur Obsidian fullset + 7/8" WL-20 Black wig

* When did you order?

Sept 21, 2021

Good, they responded to an email I sent the next day. (The order initially showed on their site as "cancelled" and I emailed to ask about that, and they fixed it and let me know.)

Very, I used Paypal through their website.

72 days (Sept 21 - Dec 2), so within their listed 30 - 80 day window. There wasn't a notification for shipping, as a heads up; I just checked my order on their site and noticed it was updated with a tracking number.

I think so, as far as the fullset price; the doll, faceup, and outfit are all beautiful. The shipping was really expensive (and didn't calculate until I was paying)... but it also did arrive quickly and without issue, so I can't complain too much.

Yes. I guess to nitpick, the wig is a little less "black" than the picture (kind of very deep brown-black?), but the picture on their site is also kind of hard to parse since it's a black wig on a black outfit, lol.

I am! Only opened a few hours ago but I have no complaints at all; the outfit is especially well made and the wig is really silky.

Yes!

Sure.