1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CTY / EndlessBJD discussion thread [S.Adamas, T.Helios, Hydra, etc.]

Oct 27, 2011

1. Second time in a shorter period I'm creating a discussion thread for not [yet] so popular, but definitely interesting sculpts coming from China.

CTY S Adamas
      [​IMG]
      More photos here.

CTY Thinking Helios --> also see this post.
      [​IMG]
      More photos here.

CTY Hydra
      [​IMG]
      More photos here.

I'd like to see more of them; what body they fit, what colors they match?

CTY DoA database (All sculpts).
      Artist's blog and DoA CTY Wiki page.

CTY artists on DoA: guihua

CTY heads are also available at: www.endlessbjd.com
      News release page here

2. I'd really like to see owner photos of Thinking Helios. :D

3. The website states that suitable bodies include "SSDF, Ghost Jiashu body, Popo68," so I thought I'd pop in and clarify that the "Ghost Jiashu body" is the Spiritdoll Proud 70cm body. Ghost is the maker behind Spiritdoll; "jiashu" indicates the 70cm+ size, sometimes referred to in translation from Chinese as the "uncle" size.

4. Hmm, that's unfortunate. Then perhaps the above info from the site is only for the suggested size range, not for resin match.

5. Hello dear
      I so sorry for so so late reply ~
      and also sorry for my poor English
      [​IMG]
      This is
      Sunburn, light sunburn, general, white

and the general fit SSDF
      Hope can help you

6. I'm utterly in love with the Thinking Helios sculpt- perfect for shelling Hamlet! But am disappointed to learn it doesn't match the spiritdoll body. I love the Spiritdoll bodies! Luckily lots of dolls match Luts resin so there are other options there ^^ and blushing can detract from the worst of the mismatch.
      Meili-melee- thanks so much for your info about the "uncle" term, I read it quite a bit from Chinese companies and it has never failed to creep me out ;)

7. He looks nice, Black Cherry; is it white color or normal color?
      If you have any more color comparisons for us to share, it would be great. After all there hardly any photos on DoA so far.
      And of course any photos with bodies (full nude photos the best) would be appreciated.

I'm still tiptoeing around Amadas, he looks like he could make quite an interesting character.
      Glad that they are not limited, so I can wait till I move out and order him peacefully next year.

8. Tsukasa
      Thank you ;) I ordered him in white color, so I believe that's what he is... I do have other dolls, Dollmore, Luts, Dragondoll, DiM (minimee skin), but they are all normal, so too dark to match. I think he should be compared with white skinned dolls.
      I'll post body shots soon though ;)

9. There is a 'new' head listed – Boron. Since they write "sold out but In December may be sold again", it means it’s not entirely new, but still haven't been mentioned here before. Photos (both as a boy and as a girl) at CTY website here.
      Head circumference: 21.5cm
      Color: V & P
      Eyes: 16mm
      Neck circumference: 9-10cm
      For body: SD10, JDF, DM, 58cm flower, dragon spirit

And I’m not sure if this is an option, but there is also a photo with ‘elf’ ears:
      [​IMG]

So, Luts real normal is a good match to CTY general color?
      Would you have any direct comparison photos? I’m particularly interested in the general or white color comparisons.

Any photos welcomed. :)

10. so beautiful
      love him

11. Its great to finally see some of these guys around, and what a great thing that they match Resin soul as well! thanks for sharing pictures of these heads :D

12. All hello! My Orpheus CTY-Helios NS + Popodoll 68 cm NS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. talinata22
      oh my god he's beautiful! Thanks for sharing ;) Please post more pics! ♥

14. Black Cherry , thank you! I am very happy, that pictures pleased)))

15. He's absolutely gorgeous, talinata! That body looks perfect for him~ <3

I was wanting a CTY Adamas, but hesitated because I wasn't certain about what body I'd put him on. Now I'll have to go and check out Popodoll, since they look so good together! :D