1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aya22

Nov 17, 2006

1. I have just closed a wonderful transaction with aya22!
      She sold me a beautiful tiny doll, she was great during all the selling process.

Thank you very much! :)

2. I bought
      Flonne
      Mia K
      gloriasdream
      silver619
      rkold
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      saranilla

I sold
      Cenarius
      Nya
      beckers
      kir
      bakayaro onna
      angeldoll
      Sae
      paperbot
      suryaslight
      KarenVail
      fatcat77
      Ninala
      Shoko86
      KaIsUki
      implacabilis anima
      Catdancer
      desdisques
      Noirdoll
      shaDrouet
      kenzers101
      fitz
      kchan
      Carolyn.S
      Lady White Raven
      moggyuk
      St.Lunatic
      dollseye
      unraveledgirl
      Kazuki
      tappindoll
      lillibet
      darkangelxix
      mel
      Brennil
      Dollyface
      Tsuminaki
      Sour_Dotz
      ingrid
      LeeAnnB
      ^EvilAngel^
      mystical-maz
      Abbeymore
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      enmi
      rikki_mew_chan
      najciak
      Soleil Moon
      Andariel
      celticgeekess
      DaggerChan
      Sarina
      BlackCat
      Lachlana
      sarahdipity
      Shayi
      Astrid
      Yuikino
      pinktink

Trade
      Lunafelis

Grup order
      otai

3. Aya22 is a wonderful seller.
      Fast and reliable, she sold me a lovely white banji girl in perfect conditions!
      Thank you!

4. Aya22 is a wonderful buyer! I sold her a wig and she was very quick to pay and we had a good correspondence. She let me know as soon as she received her package, too. Thanks again!!

5. Aya22 is a wonderful seller. Everything was packed really well and shipped very fast. I´ll do business with her in the future again.
      Thanks Ewa :).

6. When the mail process did not deliver my items as quickly as initially promised by the Polish post, aya22 worked on her end to try to find out what was going on, providing a tracking number and submitting an inquiry.

The package finally made it to TX after one month and all the items arrived safely. I got them the same day I received my two Elf Elly dolls from Dollmore so it turned out to be perfect timing.

The tiny clothing came in separate baggies so the various sets would not get scrambled, something I greatly appreciated!

Thanks, aya22, for all your help!

7. I bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from Ewa, she kept in
      touch and it arrived quickly and well packaged :)
      Thanks!!
      Fiona

8. bought bully faceplate from Ewa, absolutly lovely to deal with and answers all questions. I would Recommend to all ^^
      Thanks so much :D

9. I am soooooooooooooooo happy with Aya22! :D

she's very responsive and very helpful, and I can't wait until I've completed the dream doll she's helped me have <3 <3 <3

10. Another great transaction ^^. Very fast shipping and well package.
      A pleasure to deal with ;).

11. I had a faboulous transaction with aya22, fast, kind, great communication, a pleasure to deal with!!!!

12. Completed a transaction with Aya. I purchased 2 Unoa Faceplates. She was quick to respond, friendly, kind, and everything was perfect. :)
      It was an international transaction and everything went smoothly and quickly.

She is a wonderful seller.

13. I purchased an outfit from Aya and I am really thrilled with it. She shipped very quickly and was very good about responding to my questions.

Do not hesitate to deal with her.

14. I bought eyes for my narae from aya and I really love them !

She respond quickly and friendly ! And shipping was very quick ! It was an international transaction and everything went very well !!!

I recommand her !

15. Again transaction was Perfect! She's just the perfect seller and a nice person :)
      thanks!!

16. I bought Unoa Horns from her and she is wonderful to work with and would work with again in a heartneat! :D

17. Aya22 was great to deal with. Made payment right away. She is a great buyer and I would sell or buy again with no hesitation from her anytime.
      Amye

18. Aya22's a wonderful seller~ Highly recommended :D

Thanks for the orderhouse eyes~

xoxo,

Kai

19. I recently bought a pair of eyes from Aya22, she was a pleasure to deal with and wonderful throughout the transaction. Highly recommended~ :)

20. Had a Great transaction with Aya22, shoes arrived quick and she was pleasure to buy from. thanks so much!