1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore discontinues their sales of Dollshe dolls???

Nov 13, 2006

1. On their website there's notice that starting on the 15 November 2006, Dollmore will DISCONTINUE SELLING DOLLSHE dolls...

The announcement on their website:

hi~! Dollmore customers.

Dollshe dolls sale will be discontinued on 15th (Korea time)

owing to circumstances beyond control.

We apologize for any inconvenience this decision.

thanks for your time.

Dollmore.

I wonder what's up with that?? Internal conflicts?? Maybe Dollshe dolls overshadowed their new boy's release?? It's not like Dollshe is going to gradually stop production, is it??? *waaah nooooo!!!*

But my main question...Is there any other company out there that sells Dollshe but also does body blushing???

Gyahhhh....I'm devastated...

2. Oh no! I had planned on ordering one from them, but not until this summer... and there is no way I can have them money by the 15th. *Sigh* Ah well :(

3. To be honest I don't really mind...
      If I was to order Dollshe dolls in the future...
      I'd be ordering from Tensiya anyway...
      It's about $50 cheaper for the same doll

4. Not that I'm aware of, no. The cheapest way now, that I can think of at the moment, to get a full body blushing done to a new dollshe doll, would be to either kindly ask the company you're buying from if the could do a body blushing and how much extra that would cost - or wok something out with one of our lovely face-up artists here on DoA that offer body blushing and have the doll shipped there first and then to you.

And yes, I'm heartbroken too :...(

5. Man this S#CKS NUTS! >_<
      I wanted to order my secret Dollshe boy from them =_=...only Tensiya left and still need to get an answer from Iple House.

Tensiya might be less expensive but they only take CC [which I don't have] and they take MUCH longer than other companies, and they don't do custom faceups...*grumble*...come on Iple House say YES!!!

Sabriell

6. Oh NO!!! Let me talk to Hyon and see if I can find out what's up.

7. I think it's sad too D: I wanted to buy two more dollshe dolls from Dollmore just because their service is great(and I like to build up my points service xD)

Good news is at least they'll still be making the clothes.

Perhaps it's a case that dollshe don't want them to sell the doll because the model boy clashes? Who knows.

8. What about luts? You could ask if they do body blushing? Worth a try, I guess?

9. oh no T.T I wanted to get Van and SA Husky coz i like how they do the face blushes T.T sigh.... and i'm saving for Elf Yder which is limited so i shouldn't buy a husky right now T.T

10. oh no! this is not good at all....:(

11. just as i was going to order a husky there i see the notice and scream... o wells 2nd choice tensiya!

12. Such a loss... I didn't know that Dollmore offered body blushing, that's interesting. I've never heard of companies doing that until now, how much do/did they charge?

Sera~

13. 110 for blushing on a dollshe doll... that's too bad they are going to stop they have lovely faceups for the DS boys

14. :? I asked a question on Tensiya's website if they were not going to sell Dollshe dolls either just incase this was some kind of epidemic of Dollshe dolls no longer being produced by the manufacture, I hope not I really want to get Hound but I don't know if I can wait until next year:...(

15. Oh no!!! But they do the most amazing face-ups!!!

16. what!
      I have a teeny suspicion about why...but I think I'm probably wrong...

My poor Dollmore...

17. Unfortunately, Iplehouse and Luts don't appear to offer body blushing, but you could always commission one of the customisation artists that advertise on DoA's marketplace to do it.

- Liz.

18. i *just* received my saint from dollmore yesterday. i'm so glad i didn't see that announcement until after he arrived safely! i would have flipped out if he was still processing and i saw that.

in my opinion, their faceups were my favorites on the dollshe boys. i had hoped to order a bernard with a friend, but now that wont happen.

19. That's too bad, I am hate to see the dollshe dolls go from dollmore. They have EXCELENT service, and they ship very fast! Plus their dollshe face ups, are really nice!

20. Aw, damn, I really loved Dollmore's faceup on Van and was thinking about getting him from them when I had the money and my higher-priority dolls collected, which would be in about a million years. Not a chance in Hades now.