1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambi Crony November Elf/Angel Dolls

Nov 6, 2006

1. I can't wait to see them. =D I'm so addicted to BC dolls!

I wonder when the will introduce the Bella Bambi line, that's what I'm waiting for. =D

2. Where are they selling them? Do you happen to have the link to their website? ^_^;

3. double post sorry

4. Thank you!:aheartbea

5. Oh! I can't wait to see pictures!!

6. I want Tan ELF Kumi wonder if thats possible?

7. Argh, so Luts won't be selling BC dolls anymore? Yup... they've marked them all as out of stock on their site. It's a shame, because I always thought Luts did the better faceups :/

8. OMG I love the wings... XD

9. Wings and elf ears? Resistance is futile

I wonder if they mean that they are the ONLY sellers and Luts will no longer be carrying their dolls?

10. Lolly: I was wondering that too. I got my human Kumi from Luts, since Bambicrony itself was having mold issues at the time.

Now I'm going to be a jittery mess today, because I'm going to be stuck in an unavoidable meeting with the COO until 4 or 5pm, and this is all I'm going to be able to think about! The 'limited edition' part is killing me *_*.

11. Luts marked all their BC dolls as out of stock on the day of the announcement, so it's looking that way :/

12. bah dun really trust what luts said about restock..i asked about if pullip moon will be restocked and he said in 3 weeks, (i have asked in april) but then still nothing now XD

Have you all see the teaser photo? I really love those wings!!

13. Those are practically CLAMP style wings.. TOO FREAKING CUTE! @_@ The back of those ears are scaring me, though, I've never been one for the large elf ears. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I really hope they release more kinds of wings, though. ^^

14. Elf Bambi. Holy crap yes pleaes. Melodiya *needs* a Domovoi-esque cousin.

15. ]edit[
      nevermind. ^^

16. Moving chat posts from the News thread over here :)

-- Andi <3

17. oh... my... GOD...... they are so cute

oh my god

18. What's the height? Those are sooo adorable!!!

19. Bambicrony's English web site doesn't seem to give the height of any of their dolls. At least I couldn't find it listed anywhere. So I went on a search to find out the answer, which I will post here for other people who want to know. These dolls are all kinds of adorable!

Height: 27cm (10.5 inches)
      Eyes: 14mm
      Wig size: The web site lists the head as being 6.2 inches around. Usually this would mean a size 6-7 wig, but I've heard several people say that size 6-7 wigs are too big. ...

This is approximately Yo-SD size. They are a little shorter than Petite Ai or Latidoll Green, and their heads are a little smaller, too.

20. Slightly off topic, but is it even possible to get any of the dolls in tan skin? I've seen two people mention tanned skin, but when I went to the site I checked every doll and they only list normal and white for the options.

I want a tan Gun for Christmas...

EDIT: Nevermind... >< I just looked at the sight more. Please excuse me for asking a question before doing all the research myself.