1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kawaii_mon

Oct 19, 2006

1. Please post here if you have bought something from me, or sold something to me. Thanks!

2. kawaii_mon made my SD13 a flamingo costume (of all the darned weird things...!). She made it super fast and had it mailed amazingly fast! Thanks so much!

3. Kawaii_mon bought 2 necklaces, and the transaction was wonderfully smooth :)

4. I commissioned a Sari from kawaii_mon and she does AMAZING work. She was great to communicate with and the outfit is stunning! I could not be happier.

Thank you Simone!

[​IMG]

5. I commissioned two pieces of SD-sized clothing. During the proces I was kept well-informed and the clothes arrived sooner than I thought. :) They look great, just what I wanted. Can't wait to try them out on my doll.

So, all in all, a pleasant transaction! :)

6. We split an Elf Chiwoo and I sold my Kiss girl to her ^^ the transaction went quite smoothly; we were in constant contact and she was wonderful to work with.

7. Mon paid me really fast and she is very good to communicate with, I highly recommend her! :D

8. Mon commissioned me for her boy's faceup. Payment was fast and she was awesome to communicate with! :)

9. Kawaii bought one of my armour sets- a purple top- and was lovely to deal with. ^_^ A wonderful transaction over all.

10. Mon bought Amelie Taylor set from me, fast payment and no hassle. Thank you!

11. Mon Commissioned a face-up from me. The communication was excellent, very pleasant person to work with. Fast payment. A wonderful customer. Will definitely do business with again:D

12. I commissioned a period dress that came out beautifully. Very nice person to work with asked me what I thought about everything so it was exactly what I wanted. Thanks

13. I purchased an adorable fruit top from Mon! It came fast and was so so cute! Couldn't recommend enough! :fangirl:

14. I bought a beautiful handmade dress and I'm very satisfied. OOAK clothes.
      Good communication and fast shipping.

15. I sold some clothes and some gloves to Mon. She's always lovely to talk to and the transaction went smoothly! Thanks so much <3

16. kawaii_mon: bought a yo-sd wolf outfit from me. She is very nice and friendly to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much and I hope you like the outfit. :XD:

17. kawaii_mon bought a set of ties from me. communication and payment was super fast! Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

18. bought a lovely dress off of mon.
      not only is it stunning but the craftsmanship is wonderful!

she was great to deal with. :D

19. I was browsing through the gallery and noted a really cute doll dressed up in the black coat of a black fer. kawaii_mon had said in the post she only really wanted the fer for the coat. So I PM'd her, asking what she'd do with the rest of it.

She was so nice and kind in replying and said she was going to sell it. XD So I asked if I could buy it and she said yes!! She was so very friendly and very quick in sending it out too!! Thank you so much! I've dreamed of owning a fer for a while, and it couldn't be prettier!!

20. Mon bought some jewellery from me and was a delight to deal with. Swift payment and always great to chat with <3. Highly recommended