1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sailorlimabean

Sep 28, 2006

1. Hellos! If you've bought something from me, or if I have purchased from you, would you please leave me feedback here? Thank you!

Repeat buyers/sellers are welcomed to add a tally to the wall!

XD XD XD XD XD

2. I just sold SailorLimaBean a Yo SD dress and a pair of acrylic eyes. She paid super fast and responded to PMs quickly. I would definitely sell to her again. :)

3. SailorLimaBean comissioned me to make a flamingo costume for her SD13. Payment was fast and communication via pm was fast and easy. I would definitely take commissions from her again in the future :)

4. SailorLimaBean's being nice to helped me to order something from volksusa store. SMOOTH transaction and FAST shipment. She's nice that didn't charge for handling fee, she only asked for whatever it cost me and shipping and plus paypal fee. I was actually surprised she even charged me less on shipping..
      SailorLimaBean's absolutely a nice and reliable person to deal with.

5. SailorLimaBean did a big favour by helping me get items from VolksUSA store. The items arrived fast and in good condition. Messages were answered quickly and last minute changes to the order were done with no fuss. It was a pleasure dealing with her.

6. SailorLimaBean.. helped my SD10 girl get new hands from the Volks store... they arrived very fast... from USA to UK.. well packed.. great communication.. def recommend...

Thanks alot..

Hugs Maz x

7. Another for the VolksUSA store....

She took extra care when packing my eyes, and they arrived safely and quickly. Thanks! <3

8. She recently adopted a Kuuta from me and she was very quick with payment, responsive to PM's.

9. eek! I didn't leave feedback the first time!? :sorry forgiiive me!

Sailorlimabean is a wonderful buyer! She pays quickly and is very friendly to work with. Also, the second time she purchased from me, she paid by e-check, and it cleared, no problem! (I know sometimes it's worrying when someone wants to pay with those, but you don't have to worry about it with her! ;))

Thanks again dear~ :D

Part 2 (3?):

I just did an expensive trade with Sailorlimabean and everything went wonderfully! I bold this because good trades are an indication of someone who will be delightful to trade with, buy, OR sell from! :D She is such a sweatheart and is 100&#37; trustworthy~~ <3

Thanks again! :whee:

10. Sailorlimabean bought a wig from me and was quick with the payment and a pleasure to deal with all around. :) Thank you!

11. I sold her an Aya's LE Outfit :) She pays very quickly.
      Highly recommended!!

Thank you very much :D

12. A huge big thanks to SailorLimaBean:)
      She has been a real star with getting some things from Volks USA for me.
      Very helpful, friendly and a joy to deal with!!

Cheers,
      Flynn.

13. She bought a shirt from me! She was very quick with the payment, and was very easy to keep in contact with. Thank you!

14. My turn to add feedback.

I purchased a Volks violin case from her. It was slightly delayed due to the holidays, but it came well-packed and unscathed. Thank you!

15. OMG he is amazing *insert hysterical happiness here* his box opening pics are in the journal link below.

Thanks so so so so much for getting my FCS for me. You have been a star from start to finish.

SailorLimaBean, helped me buy my Volks FCS F16 via Volks USA, from start to finish this has been a 100% excellent transaction, she has kept me informed all the way thru, via pm's and email and its been a few months. I cannot recommend her enough,

Once again thanks.. and here is Kyle Vegas ;) as he wanted to say hello and thanks aswell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love him, he still needs his lips finishing, blushing, gloss and his eyelashes, but im happy how he is so far.

16. Bought a Anne Estelle outfit from SailorLimaBean.. Just perfect. Great transaction.. would purchase from again gladly.

Highly recommend. : )

17. Purchased a great SD denim outfit and it was even better than expected! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with SailorLimaBean again and again! Recommended*****

18. Thank you for helping me get the limited outfits from volksUSA. I really appreciate it.

19. SailorLimaBean is a great buyer :)

All of PMs and payment were fast. Transaction ended perfectly!!
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

I highly recommend SailorLimaBean :thumbup
      She's a great pleasure to deal with!

20. SailorLimaBean sold me a cute Yo SD dress that arrived with super-sonic speed. Thanks for the easy transaction and darling dress!! :aheartbea