1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Piposdoll Namoo

Sep 25, 2006

1. Anyone know anything about these cuties?

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/90458704

I can't seem to get anything outta babelfish @_@ They're about 6in tall, for some reason, I realllly like them! And the auction is for 2 dolls!
      Argh.... if only they were Yo-SD sized, I'd snatch 'em up in a heartbeat!:aheartbea

2. oH gOD
      Ive never seen them before
      what beautiful boys

so many gorgeous tiny dolls ,
      I need a lottery win

3. Piposdoll? @___@

4. What beautiful faces. Sigh, another on my long list of wants....

5. I've seen an auction for a Namoo on Y!J a while ago. They are about PF size and 1 doll -on their site- comes with two heads (open eyed and sleepy) the outfit is included and they have boy bits. I couldn't find out if there is a girl too, but I think so. I assume the one in a pink outfit is a girl. Bodies are sold also seperatly.

http://club.cyworld.nate.com/club/main/club_main.asp?club_id=50919547#

Edit: I ran the auction mentioned by ChocoMejin through Altavista and this is what comes up:

Thank you for the access.

* 構成品
      * Composition article
      人形本体2体, 人形ヘッド2個
      Two main parts of a doll, and two doll heads
      (閉じった目、開けた目 2つメイクアップ含む)アイ、
      (It closes and they are eye った and the opened eye 2 つ makeup 含む) Eye,
      ウイッグ2個、
      Two wigs,
      箱のキュッション、衣装2着、帽子2個、シューズ2個、布団、人形箱、認証書
      KYUSSHON of a box, two suits of clothes, two hats, two shoes, bedding, a doll box, a certificate of attestation

*** すべてのゲートは奇麗に整えてお送り致します。***
      * ** I prepare all the gates finely and send them. ***

*** 14cm ですけどボディの関節が3つで分けられてさまざまな動作が可能です。
      * Although it is ** 14cm, the joint of a body is divided by three and various operation is possible.

* サイズ
      * Size
      背 : 14cm
      Back : 14cm
      肩幅 : 4cm
      Breadth of its shoulders : 4cm
      腕 : 5.2cm,
      Arm : 5.2cm,
      バスト : 8.3cm
      Bust : 8.3cm
      ウエスト: 7.5cm
      Waist: 7.5cm
      脚: 5.5cm
      Leg: 5.5cm
      足 : 2.2cm
      Leg : 2.2cm

6. Is there anyway to get one other than YJ? I wouldn't even attempt that, I am lost enough with the English language BJD sites. And about how much is this doll with one body/one face (if it comes that way?) Does it come with the faceup shown? Not that I can afford it right now anyhow, but this one is so pretty...

7. The auction I saw before this one was for 1 doll with 2 heads (boy) and was about $200 BIN, with the face up shown in the pictures, outfit and shoes. :)

8. OMG what a cute little boy. I want him!!!

9. Ok ^^ here there are, just for who wants see different pictures of them ^^

[​IMG]
      The two boys arrived today at my home

[​IMG]
      With 2 PF, to see the size ^^

[​IMG]

Long live and prosper!

Ahah they have a funny right hand ^^

10. OMG ...HYPERVENTILATES
      IN LOVE IN LOVE
      I think I need one
      any more details about them , do you know were they come from apart form Yahoo Japan ?

11. Sorry i don't know :(
      On their box there was a nice pillow (the one in the picture), the dresses, and the product certificates where they says only the internet site www.piposdoll.com but i don't know if you can buy them apart from Yahoo Japan :(
      They are very nice indeed ^_^

12. thanks sweetie
      I will bookmark it , and keep my eyes on it
      I love little boy dolls

13. LOL, a Trekkie BJD <G>. I must have one.

Do you know if they make a girl?

14. That sleepy face almost kills me it is so cute.
      I really want to pose that body, it looks like it would be so fun!

15. LOL ,y first thought was "Live Long and Prosper" lol

I would so have to call them Spok and Sarek giggles

16. Oh my Gosh!!! I don't have any tiny boy dolls, but this one could push me over the edge!! He is adorable!! Now where would you get clothes for him? He is about Cumi size, right? She is hard enough to get clothes for, but I imagine a boy her size would be even harder.........ackk......I am REALLY tempted by him though...what a face!

17. Cenarius, do you have any dolls in a slightly larger size? I *really* like this cutie, but his face (to me) looks too mature for that body, and I'd love to know if it would fit on something a bit taller (maybe Petite Ai/Yo-SD size?). Too out of proportion maybe? Typical that the perfect face for a character is on a body too small!

EDIT: And omg, lookit the cute pillow! Is it a ram??

18. An Orientdoll Joong might work...they're about 8" tall.

19. By the looks of him he is much smaller than that
      he is more Aga /Cumi size
      but very very yummy