1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ayaka

Jul 11, 2006

1. Ayaka was part of my Leeke Group Order and paid quickly and was easy to work with. :)

2. I was a part of Ayaka's CH group order, and the experience was problem-free. She handled the order very well. My items arrived in a timely manner.

3. Feedback is important, and since I'm going about leaving it for everyone I have record of dealing with back to December of 2005, I hope that anyone who has dealt with me or does in the future will use this thread, too. ^^

Also, my eBay feedback is available.

Had positive experience selling to: (Includes group orders I ran) akane--chan; AminaMithri; Amy; ApolloniAAshlyn; Brennil; CL; Cynthia in Flinthills; darthmissy; desdisques; hello_sunshine; IanKunX; Jenova; Jolarocknrolla; Juumou; kirane; Kiyono; kyos_kilt; Kurosakura; Little_miss134; lyrajean (twice); Lyn04; MelissaS; Misa-chan; Misuka; morbidollz; Nepenthes; pamela7428; Pansy; Prysm; purplekaren; purplewiz; rhii; rhinestonej; Sae; Scarlet (twice); severedlips; Sheri; Sour_Dotz; takira; Tarouchan; tappindoll; Zechsy.

Had positive experience buying from: Annika; Beckers; chibinezu; DD-ANNE (great boots); Fatwetdog; gabriel; Icarus; julia; kaorucamui; Kurosakura; Lotte Rotten; nikkitin; rkold (multiple times); Rebecca in FL; Sabriell; sada; Sat; Shoko86; SFSakana; twigling; zoi_no_miko.

I am singling out some big purchases; I had an EXCELLENT experience buying a doll body and outfit from Beckers; excellent experience buying Zoukeimura eyes from gabriel; excellent experience with a Shirou head which we did on layaway for kirane; and was paid immediately by kyos_kilt and Nepenthes for expensive group order purchases. Also had a successful trade with Lyssa for LE heads.

4. Bought a pair of eyes, arrived today well packaged. Thank You!

5. Just received a gakuran suit from AyaKa. Excellent service thanks!

6. twigling's tick of approval for Ayaka who bought a pair of Enchanted eyes from me. Smooth transaction ~ thank you:D

7. Great to deal with. Got a really cute outfit. Thanks!
      Karen

8. I was in Ayaka's recent Luts group order. I just received the items and everything is beautiful! She was very wonderful to deal with! ^o^

Thank you!
      ♥Ashlyn

9. i was also in the luts group order and i got the items i needed without any hassle

thanks again ayaka :fangirl:

10. I was in the Luts group order and got my item super fast. :) Thanks!

11. I sold a Volks Sakaki body to her and she paid when she said she would, on time. She was also pretty good and fair about contacting me with her concerns and issues.

12. I quickly received my part of the Luts group order. Thank you so much.

13. Received my Luts group order items yesterday, thanks alot! <3

14. Luts group order went smooth as butter. I received my items today and I'm very happy. :)

15. Did a Luts group order, and all went well. Got my boots today (ended up in the wrong post box, but our new postman is... not smart. ;) )
      Would defenately do an order with her again. :)

16. I've sold items several times to Ayaka and she is a lovely buyer, paying very fast and always responding fast to PMs. She's always friendly and courteous and I would engage in future transactions with her!
      :D

17. I bought a pair of eyes from Ayaka and she was quick to reply to my questions and very easy to work with ^^ Defintely reccomended as a seller!

~Dottie

18. I did a trade with Ayaka and everything went fabulous. It's always a bit scarey doing a trade, especially with an LE head, but our trade went smoothly.

I would definitely recommend Ayaka
      Lyssa

19. Ayaka bought a pair of Zouks from me. Payment was fast and great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks!

20. She bought a papir of ED eyes from me. Wonderful to work with! :D Thank you!