1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Loki

Sep 7, 2006

1. Most of my transactions are a might old, but if you can remember ever dealing with me, I'd appreciate your comments muchly! :D

2. <3s Loki's a gem and wonderful to deal with. Prompt in replying emails too and very very sweet <3<3

3. Loki has acted as a shopping service for me and was prompt and highly professional throughout. Thanks!

4. Loki is incredibly wonderful to deal with. She's bought me some items from Japan, and everything was perfect and efficient, as well as friendly and professional. I highly recommend working with her!

5. Loki helped me bought something from Japan and was absolutely wonderful!!! :D Great transaction and lovely to deal with you! Thank you~~

6. I sold some eyes to Loki for a friend. The transation went through perfectly.
      Loki kept me updated so I knew the package arrived safely.

7. The Lovely Miss Loki got me an autumn collection outfit and a pair of shoes from Volks in Japan... She even went to the trouble of going to several stores to look for the shoes for me!

Excellent transaction, sweet and wonderful to work with! Thank you! ^^

8. Loki is a really sweet, kind and perfect seller ! Thanks to her I have my sweet Liz Spring Stroll version at home ! :D
      Without her this dream will never have been real ! Big hugs ! ^__^

9. Loki is a great person to do transactions with! Commisioned me to do a Bunny-teddy, and paid in time and everything. Great buyer!

10. Loki is very reliable and a pleasure to do business with. I would be happy to buy items from her again in the future. Highly recommendable!

11. loki did a shopping service for me in Japan, and she is really nice and extremely helpful. i'd recommend her for her great shopping service! :)

12. Bought things through Loki's shopping service, she was awesome to deal with, very accomodating and kept in contact throughout, would buy through her again ^___^v

13. Loki got me everything I wanted from the Dolpa 16 Sumika booth! Fast shipping, yay! Thank you again!

i :aheartbea Loki!
      :fangirl:

14. I did a Full Choice System order with Loki and everything went great. She was promt in answering emails, very kind and reassuring (not to mention incredibly fast shipping!) Thank you for helping me bring Sami home! :)

15. Loki got me the H.Rockers baby outfit for SD16 boy for me!~ Hot fresh from Dolpa 16 itself!~ :D

Right pricing, fast shipping and item arrived safe and sound!~ (Just that my posting systems sucks..... BIG TIME, but has nothing to do with Loki ya!~)

I will definitely do business with her again!~ Recommended seller :aheartbea

16. Loki got one for me too! (the H. Rockers baby outfit). arrived today. Loki is the best! Thanks, Barb

17. Loki picked up some things at the dolpa for me, and even went out of her way after the after event to get my the shoes to match the outfit. @_@ She's amazingly friendly and kind and I highly recommend her. I hope I can have many more dealings with her :) Thank you again, Loki ^^!

18. I've bought from and sold to, swapped with, and commissioned Loki on numerous occasions, and every single one was a dream. She's a wonderful person, incredibly thorough and meticulous. I can't recommend her highly enough :)

19. Loki is a great seller. I just bought two doll dresses from her. The transaction was very smooth, and the dresses arrived very quickly!

20. Sold to Loki and received fast payment. Had good communication and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.