1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll UH-14 Prerelease (Elf girl type)

Sep 3, 2006

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unidoll prerelease UH-14

She is Elf type partner with UH-08

She sculpted by UH-08 creator - Artemis

What do you feel about her?

I think that her feel is RED by photographer.

Please tell me about her feel . I will try to take a photo like that feeling~

Have a good time~~ ^^

Unique Look & Feel

2. ooh shes gorgeous. would you be able to show me a pic of her with grey white or cream colored hair?

3. I love her little button nose!

4. Now she looks like an elf with or without those ears. I think she looks good in red. I can't think of another color right now.

5. She's beautiful! I love the expression on her face! :D

6. //X_Kazakai_X
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think that you mean this color wig...

What do you feel ^^?

//edible cookie
      Thanks..^^ if creator hear that she is happy..^^

//ArcaneMuse
      Thanks ~ if you flash upon another feel , Please tell me..^^

// himitsu
      Thanks...~ ^^ another pic is comming so...~

7. I love all of Unidoll's sculpts so much, especially UH-08, and this girl looks just as wonderful! It just looks like so much thought goes into Unidoll's features- I especially like this girl's nose and lips.

8. //Tuvie

Thanks~ ^^
      Another New doll comming soon~~ (maybe next week..^^)
      expect it~

9. She's very exotic.

10. man thats perfect!! shes absolutly stunning, it makes me think of winter. i realy wanna save up to get her and UH-08. they would be perfect together

thank you so much for taking the picture for me

11. i love her eye shape and the shape of her face. her lips are lovely, too! :love

12. Oh, very pretty, stately yet with a hint of mischief in her face. :)

-d

13. She's cute.

14. I really love her face, the expression in her eyes, her little nose, her pouty lips, the ears... wow. I will definitely consider getting her when I have money! *gasp*

EDIT: and I just LOVE her with red hair! :D

15. The fur wig hides her beauitufl ears, I have the same problem with the new wig I got for Fallon. The ear sculpt are so pretty it's a shame when hair covers them. But the faces are gorgeous anyway so they're pretty no matter what wig.

16. I have to ask, how tall is she? And is her resin color yellow? She looks pinkish in the pics, but I better ask ^^

I'll start saving for her when I finish paying my credit card this month! eeek! :o

17. tall is 58cm..
      more detail size, go to here (Unidoll FAQ article)

Color is some this photo in my monitor

[​IMG]

18. Thanks, Duplife! That really helps ^___^
      I saw your reply in the other post too, thank you ^^

I'm so in love with her, thank for posting the pics!

19. She looks like a cross between Elfdoll ryung and SOOM Gena, I think.
      Her nose is adorable.

20. I'm totally in love with her and UH-08!!! Really just wow :)
      I'm putting money aside now for those 2, I just can't wait to have them.
      Emilie