1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LoveVampire

Aug 20, 2006

1. Feedback thread for LoveVampire. Please leave your feedback here! If you chose to leave neutral or bad feedback and you haven't spoken with me about your disappointments in our transaction, please speak to me first and hopefully we can come to an agreement.

Other feedback for LoveVampire(under username 'DusaDelight'):
      Ebay
      Etsy

Good people I've bought from:
      Juubei
      LauraEm
      Julia (group order)
      Merangel
      Allace
      wannabehokage
      Blossom
      tsuyogari
      Solen
      sakuraevolution
      Bliss
      ravendolls
      blanki
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      simmie
      Tsuminaki
      PamSD
      Hikaru-han (face-up! <3)
      Sour_Dotz (Musedoll Fullset Erato outfit)
      Kagami (head mod to eyes opened)
      SporkNinja (commissioned a kimono from, did take a little time making it though)
      Ricky (Fahren head)
      windspiritlily (BTSSB dress)

Good people who've bought from me:
      RainbowSheltie (x2)
      the_impassive
      alasandalack
      DBZVelena
      Astrid
      Avriel
      silversfall
      p^th3T!k~grrr1 (x2)
      cclevans
      snowleopard
      Bliss_dream
      Jess
      weirdsparkle
      Coffee_Cup
      titterwing
      tiarah
      Eva
      leadora
      Rinoakitty18
      Victorian_Maiden
      timchener (Trade transaction)
      moomelon (x2)
      AerynAerie
      HighPriestessIce
      needoll
      shaDrouet
      himitsu (x2)
      ZombieBobbin
      pinkspider
      JRyu

Other good people I've done some kind of good business/transaction with:

Khiarhu

Bad Transactions:
      clueless case- Never paid me the money- said was sending money order, first time wrong address and second time never received, waited 26 days to receive payment before putting item back up for sale.

2. I bought an NT Kai from LoveVampire. Very friendly and answered all questions I had in a very timley manner. Very good seller, too, making sure that everything was going smoothly at every turn. NT Kai arrived safe and sound after payment. I'm very happy with him. Very nicely packed, so he wouldn't break or get hurt in shipping.

3. I got a DOC Hoo from LoveVampire. We stayed in contact for the time that I gathered my money and she was very patient with me. Once I got it, she was very timely in sending it out, and I recieved it two days later. He was packed excellently, and a few extras were in it for my other small dolls as well!

4. I sold Tohya II to LoveVampire and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Payed as promised ~ right away ~ and she communicated with me along the way. A sweetheart :-)
      =^.^= Thank you, M =^.^=

5. Thanks, I'm very happy with the wig I received yesterday, and LoveVampire was wonderful to buy from - would do it again !!!

6. I bought a blond aishiteru wig from her, and it arrived quicky. ^_^ I would defintally reccomend this seller.

7. hello i bought some lavender eyes from lovevampire and they came fast than i thought they would. she was really helpful and shes now become my friend ^_^ she helped me with my dollfie cosplay and shes just the best person you can buy anything and everything from ^_^

8. I obviously enjoy buying from LoveVampire ;) because so far I have bought to really cool wigs from her ........ the NT Jade Default wig and the Blue/black Mix Aquire Wig .......... plus Teen Trends White fur hat :o

She is very helpful and great at communicating all along the way of a purchase ........ Thx! :abow:

9. Souldoll purple eyes:
      This was a fast and easy transaction with good back and forth communication. Morgan packed and cushioned the eyes in a second box to protect them--Thank you!
      Would definitely do business with LoveVampire again!

10. LoveVampire bought a real Japanese silk kimono from me made of vintage kimono fabric. She was wonderful! Swift payment, kind communication and grand all around. You couldn't do better than let this lady buy your wares. She is fabulous.

11. I bought Tohya's eyes from her. She's a wonderful person and seller ^_^

All was smooth and perfect and the eyes arrived to me in perfect shape:love

Thanks a lot!!:)

12. Bought an outfit from her. Great transaction, great seller.:)
      Star: *blows kiss*

13. bought 2 dresses from her, fast delivery, even in the xmas post! :)lovely person, thanks
      cathy
      xx

14. Sold a tiny shirt to LoveVampire, communication was excellent and payment very expediant. Would love to buy or sell something to LoveVampire again. ^^

15. She bought some clothes from me.. very fast payment and a smooth transaction. Great buyer!

16. thanks again! was fast and pleasent! I hope you boy likes the corset! ;)

17. Great buyer paid promptly good communication.Thank you it was a pleasure dealing with you.:)

18. <3 I sold some underwear to LoveVampire.....transaction was great, wonderfull communication and fast payment!! I'd definitely deal with her again X3

19. I bought a dress from LoveVampire. The transaction was great, she was quick to get back to me, and it was shipped out quickly and arrived just as fast. ^^

20. I bought my Renia from LoveVampire and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Great transaction. ^_^