1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New girls, Thalia & Erato from Musedoll

Aug 20, 2006

1. Musedoll released new girls, Thalia and Erato.
      They have the same head, but the skin.
      Thalia is normal and Erato is white.
      Different from Re-che & Ciel, they come with body. Not only head.
      (As I saw, the body has big breast and long legs.^^ So sweet girls I've seen.)

Talia and Erato are of mousa series. Limited Edition.
      There is no regular verson.
      Only head or body is impossible.^^; Full set only.

Includes : Thalia/Erato, faceup, eyes, wig, outfits, shoes
      Price will be determined around August 22nd.
      Preorders will be available after August 27th from musedoll.com

http://musedoll.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've been paying attention to those lovely dolls from Muse since I saw the updates~
      Both Thalia and Erato look very elegant >w<
      I'm just wondering...and hopefully I'm not being too rude in asking this...
      Is the body and skin colour compatible with Volks' heads?
      And what's the body sizes?
      I have a Volks girl and I'm wondering if the Musedoll is able to share clothes and other accessaries with her.
      Thalia and Erato indeed look amazing and I'm looking forward to know more about them ^o^/

3. Hi, Mint^^
      Their skin tones are different from Volks'.
      The white is real WHITE, as it is. (Not a yellowish white.^^)
      And the normal is slightly pinkish, which is also different from Luts pink skin.

Thalia and Erato are around 60cm height,
      and has slender long legs and big breast.
      I think they can share some outfits and shoes with SD13 girls or Luts girls.
      Musedoll will update more body pics, so you'll be able to see soon.

4. Price is up and they're available for order now.