1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *~Aesthetics by Switchblade~*

Aug 17, 2006

1. Finally here's a place where people can leave feedback for me, Switchblade. I suppose I should have started this a long time ago...oh well! Thanks to everyone who posts here and to all my customers for being so great!

2. Wonderful to work with! :D She does all the little detail I ask for! Highly recommend her! <3

3. i've had two mods/faceups dome by Switchblade and both were gorgeous! excellent work and a pleaseure to deal with :)

4. Switchblade just did the most amazing faceup for my shiwoo. Excellent communication. Fast! painless! Highly recommended!

5. I'm a repeat customer of the switchblade aesthetics and only wish I had more dolls to have done by suzy! Thanks so much. A wonderful artist to do business with!
      Ivy

6. Well.. what can I say. another great faceup! my ken is looking good! thanks :)

7. It's me again! reporting one more wonderfull face up by the Switchblade.
      This time Switchblade painted my Eisaku (elfdoll red) He never look this good!

8. Switchblade did a beautiful job on my Dollmore Dean's lips. I highly recommend her as a faceup artist.

9. I just got my head back today and she was more beautiful in person than in the pictures. She turned out exactly how I dreamed and better! It was a real pleasure to work with Suzy and I'm sure I'll be a repeat customer!

10. I highly recommend Suzy -- she made my rescue boy look like a Volks one-off! I *love* him. And she is great to work with :)

11. Well what can I say,
      I only like to work with the best :) I just received my volks megu and cp El
      and they look amazing! Always very happy with Switchblade work. I just keep
      coming back! Thank you.

12. Suzy does amazing work. She takes her time and pays very close attention to detail. She is a true artist and a master at what she does. I highly recommend her.

13. I bought a pair of jeans from her. I got them right away. she is very friendly and great to deal with. I would buy from her again:D

14. I bought a red & white fur wig from Switchblade. Service was great and the wig is fabulous!

15. As always Suzy does wonderful work! Her skills are the tops! I highly recommend her for any customization needs.

16. Bought an awesome neon green wig from Suzy, and it was a great transaction. The package did vanish in the mail for a few days and arrived after some things I had bought after I bought this wig, but that's not Suzy's fault!! Excellent transaction and I look forward to trading with Switchblade again some day :D

17. I got my sist clushed by Suzy-She's really nice to talk to and my doll came back FAST. And of course the blush job is excelent :]

18. I sold eyes to Switchblade. She paid quickly and keep in touch. Really a pleasure to do business with.

19. My DoC Kirill just got home from a lovely trip to Switchblade's work desk! He looks so amazing, I couldn't be happier! Wonderful communication and pictures where I requested them. I'll definitely be back!

20. I'm so sorry to be leaving feedback so late!

Suzy is one of the best~ She took *excellent* care with my boy's face mods, and faceup as well, was very patient with me, and attentive to every detail. My boy returned home looking even better than I imagined. I can't recommend her enough. She's just great to work with.

Thank you so much again Suzy!

-Jaime