1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for derilan85

Jul 10, 2006

1. :) Gee I never started one of these before. If you have done a transaction with me please post about it, it's rarely that I sell my babies on the forum. Thanks!

2. I just got a beautiful tiny from Derilan85. Communication was perfect and quick. The baby arrives extremely fast! Thank you so much .:D

3. I just got a Domuya Flexibody from derilan85. The transaction was very smooth. She answered all my pm's and the body arrived after only 3 days! :D Thank you!!!

4. Sold my Lusis yawning face-plate to derilan85. Awesome communication and extremely pleasant to deal with! I would love to deal with her again ^_^

5. I just completed a terrific transaction with Derilan85. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. All commissions should go this wonderfully.

6. derilan85 took part in a group order I did for Daigo Stardust Minimee heads. She was very quick with her payment and had excellent communication all the time and very friendly. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much ^^

7. I just completed a face-up on derilan85's Daigo Minimee. She was very friendly, her communication was great and her payment was quick-I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!! :)

8. I'm so sorry I'm late with your feedback derilan85.
      I had a great transaction with Derilan85 and highly recommend to anyone :)
      Thanks,
      Kaye

9. Derilan85 allowed her BC Inez Elf to come and live with me! It was a perfect transaction, and I really appriciate it :-) Thanks again!! Becky

10. I just completed another fantastic commission with Derilan85 and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment and communications were prompt and cordial. Derilan85 is just a complete joy to deal with.

11. Derilan85 has become a frequent and favorite customer. Our most recent transaction went as beautifully as all the others. She's just a joy to deal with.

12. I recently purchased a WS DZ Binli from Derilan85. She is prompt with responses, attentive to detail and lightning-fast with shipping. A+ seller all around!

Thank you!
      Raven

13. Derilan85 bought a Puki Flora sleeping face plate from me. She paid immediately and kept up excellent communication. I would definitely do business with Derilan85 again!

14. Bought a sweet dolly from Mizz Tracy and had a swimmingly wonderful transaction. Highly recommend her! :chibi

15. I bought my Damian ( Volks Irvin) from derilan85. It was a pleasure doing business with her. She is very friendly, helpful and great communication. An A+ seller.

Thank you again,
      Umi~

16. I purchased a head from derilan85.He arrived very fast and in perfect condition.
      Great to deal with!Thank you!

17. derilan85 bought a Deneb boy from me via layaway and was very communicative and paid exactly when she said she would, was a joy to do business with her :)

18. Wonderful, wonderful seller. She was so helpful and patient with my mom and me as we fumbled through our first purchase of a doll, and my Iplehouse Tania arrived promptly, perfectly packaged, and beautiful.

I'd absolutely purchase from her again!! :)

19. Derilan85 bought jewelry from my store, and she is always welcome back! Her payment was fast, her communication was great, and she is a super sweetie!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

20. I bought my wonderful DOD Delphine from her! :aheartbea
      It was great.
      She was so friendly and helpful.
      After these transaction, I think... she's a good fairy! :aheartbea
      I'm so thankful for all what she did for me!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!
      :D