1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelregion new doll release/ Monthly Present

Jul 3, 2006

1. Descent of Angel page now states:

new type neuter body
      multyfly parts system
      (??)
      hyper tension clip

Wing Component System
      46cm type

to be released September 27th!

2. Present LE Boots added!!! --> http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=901

Type : 2006 July Present 4 burkle Shoes
      White, Black
      S, M, L Size

Time : July 5 to August 5
      Present to customer who order more than 200$.

We present 1 Shoes 1 person.
      But More than 600$- Present without 200$ over gif
      (600$ More order - 2 gift (300$gift + 200Gift)

Shoes exists in only this period and does not sell apart.

Close eye cien head --> http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=900

Type : 2006 July Present Close Eye Cien
      Crystal Nomal Skin Head.

Time : July 5 to August 5
      Present to customer who order more than 300$.

We present 1 Head 1 person.
      But More than 600$- Present without 200$ over gif
      (600$ More order - 2 gift (300$gift + 200Gift)

July Cien differs with OFY's CloseEye, Half CloseEye Cien.
      He exists in only this period and does not sell apart.

**OFY info updated as well 6_^

3. according to their message board, they'll be offering rocking shoes for sale at the same time as descent of angel (sept)

they're offering them for sale now in japan, but i don't know if we can buy from japan AR...?

4. From AngelRegion today:

New Present start August to September
      (two month)

Slepping Ami head & hidden boots
      Slepping Ami head picture August. 15 ~20
      Boots is hidden.

Start august 10
      But August.1 to September. 30. all of order include present (autometic)

Thank you
      Angel

I know the wording is confusing. It is gift with purchase. What I think is that they will have a picture of the head up around the 15th or so. It starts August 10. The Close Eyed Cien head is out of stock now so I think they are switching to this one now as free gift (but don't quote me on that switch). The hidden boots replace the 2006 July Present LE 4 buckle boots.

Also next week the site will be updating and you will be able to order a LF Body at 180$USD (include Jointed, Box). Until then you can order one using email: [email protected]

Sooo... this means you can order a body for that gift head. :)

5. I'm a little confused. What do you have to do to get the free gift head? I have a Glory Angel Ami and would LOVE to have a sleeping head for her. So... sale starts on August 10th? Or the 15th? How can I be sure to get the free head?

Thanks!

6. Zania- you get a free head if you purchase $300 worth of items.

7. Its been up for about 2 weeks I think. They have a faq sort of thing towards the bottom of the menu but it doesn't really explain much about the choices. Supposedly though there is an update next week according to the response I got to a question yesterday. So maybe they'll add that info then.

8. OFY is kind of an AR FCS. They had it awhile ago.
      Hopefully someone who actually ordered OFY can tell you more details. ^^

9. This is the break down on the gifts.

Purchase
      $200 over : Boots
      $300 over : Boots or head
      $500 over : 2 Boots.
      $600 over : Boots and head.

10. I'm not sure, but according to the Q&A board they had a problem with the wings being larger than the doll... O_o

:sweat It also said something about the halloween dolls coming out next month and I think it also meant that he's being pushed back a month for release due to needing to remake the wings.:|

11. http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=home

Little Fair UFK (Nomal Skin) back's again!!
      end of time October. 31
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=881

New Little Gienie release & full set Gienie(?)
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=sub&catedb=13

and they might release these dolls in halloween~
      Halloween LE
      -Milky Half eye ren boy.
      -Milky Closed eye Angelica Girl
      -Nomal or Milky Kai Boy.
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/cbs/read.php3?mainmode=&tbl=cbs_qqaa&id=2530&page=0

(XD kai!!!!!)

12. I see something called "Rosechocolat" at the bottom of their navigation list (beneath No More Sales and Monthly Present)

anyone know what's THAT about?

13. "It is Rosechocolat AR's sub brand.
      Producing under wear and shoes for Lolita girls."

14. got an email from angelregion, decent of angel:metatron was pushed back till november.

15. AR's giving out Cien close eye head again!!
      (with photo)
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=900

Type : 2006 July Present Close Eye Cien
      Crystal Nomal Skin Head.

Time : October 31
      Present to customer who order more than 300$
      We present 1 Head 1 person.
      But More than 600$- Present without200$ over gift
      (600$ More order - 2 gift (300$gift +200Gift)

July Cien differs with OFY's CloseEye, Half CloseEye Cien.

16. Just caught the following message from Angel in response to someone's question on when pix of the new limiteds would be released:

Dear

October 17 PM10~12(Korea time)

It is goods that finish delivery preparation and exhibits.
      It is thing to do as can enjoy together Halloween.

Halloween's limited edition is sold limite quantity for fast delivery.
      We hope to your understanding.

Angel

So, yay! Looks like we'll be seeing them next week!! I can't wait!!!:D

Lia