1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

X_kazakai_X Feedback <3

Jun 26, 2006

1. hi! this is my thread for any feedback you have! thanks!!

2. Excellent seller, couldn't have asked for more!

Sera

3. Good seller.
      He bought my Souldoll Asiter!
      Extremely long layaway though - but kept in moderate/good contact.
      Just awaiting my little nightmare now!
      Thanks Kazakai~

4. kazakai= super cool. great seller, really nice and his stuff is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

5. You can see X_Kazakai_X is on my Seller Feedback thread quite a bit :)

X_Kazakai_X - Is always great to deal with! Gets back to your messages very promptly and the items I have gotten have been very well represented --- deal with this member with the utmost confidence :D

6. X_Kazakai_X did the faceup for my Ranira. Did the work in a timely manner and worked with me to change a detail afterwards. Thanks.

7. I made a trade with Kazakai and he is definitely great to deal with fast shipper and great person all around thanks so much for the eyes ^_^

8. Great seller! The shoes rock! Very friendly and helpful! :)

9. Awesome customer! Very friendly and polite...come back anytime for graphics or clothes! :)

10. A deal was made ... 08-03-2006 ... a month to get me $$$
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78779

Then begged for the bag to sent Priority because he was going on a trip and needed it ... So @ 08/04/2003 03:41:37PM
      Package with Del Conf# 0306 0320 0003 6154 8694 (trackable also USPS.com)
      was shipped (at MY Expense cost was $7.15)

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0003 6154 8694
      Your item was delivered at 8:43 am on August 07, 2006 in RITTMAN, OH 44270.
      I received no courtesy message letting me know it arrived (or any kinds 'thanks')

Waited, waited, waited ....
      Finally I messaged him on 09-25-2006, 03:59 PM
      Reply:
      Re: Hi there.
      O.O my pms are ****ed >.>

i completely forgot hun im SOO SORRY!!

im currently 90&#37; sure im getting booted from my house cause i cant pay rent..as soon as i get my job back (yeah i got fired....again) ill pay you at least half...things are uber hectic here....

Waited, waited, waited ....
      Messaged Again 10-12-2006, 11:56 AM
      Reply 10-12-2006, 03:49 PM:
      again im so sorry, ive had pretty limited internet access. im still broke and jobless, but i was curious if i can just make you a HELLUVA lot of things to make up for it.. i can make you noe of those definatrly~ even with pins and all... if yuo want other ones we can make those too. we even make people sized ones ^^' i can make jewelry/chain stuffs...but i reallly am trying to get the money, its just realy difficult considering i dont have anything i can sell other than my boys T^T i hope it doesnt sound like im making excuses but things are still hectic =.= if you can send me your addy i can send you a whole bunch of stuff for you dollies by the end of next week
      [Could see by his Posting hisory he had Internet access every day :| ]

10-18-2006, 05:10 AM
      hey huneh my last pm must not have gotten through ^^; i need your adrresss ^^

10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
      ohhey good timing ^^ im sending your stuff out tommorow hopefuly.. i had to go out of state to a funeral so its been kinda ERRGH lately with the post and all.

11-02-2006, 08:14 PM
      hi silly pants!
      hi tehre just seeing if you got your package yet? i sent it ^^
      [Had rec'd Nothing]

11-02-2006, 08:24 PM
      Re: hi silly pants!
      See this bothers me... i sent three other things out that day too and they havent goten the packages either... =.= i dunno whats going on. i hope it gets to youuu T^T

11-09-2006, 10:18 PM
      no ones gotten anything yet im super worried... im just gonna resend you some stuff, its really bothering me that my post is starting to suck so bad. this time ill track it for you. ill send it monday =.< im really really sorry. its been one of those months where everything is getting ****ed up.... and yeah lol shes such a cutie, i actually met her at a convention ^^ im gonna be modding her doll for her ^^
      [she = DoA Member cclevans; she actuall offered to send my something to make-up for Kaz :o ]

Nothing ever Re'c
      Replied:
      11-24-2006, 12:54 PM
      hi, im shippin tommorow.. i askd the post if theyve found anything of mine thats been returned and nothing. no one else has got their stuff either and this is bothering me.. im sending all i can, i really wanna get you paid back as son as i can because i feel like crap about this.....

Then a PP message 2006/11/27 Mon AM 06:29:46 EST:
      eCheck Details
      Amount: $10.00 USD
      Note: hey i went to package up your stuff and forgot that i didnt make your stuffies, my friend is the one who makes them and shes not back in state yet, so im gonna send you 10 now.. and another ten when i see how much i have left in my bank account, shes due back on the 4th of december, so i can send it then, still no news of the one packag
      Thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1379187#post1379187

2006/11/30 Thu AM 09:19:03 EST
      This email confirms that the Pending eCheck you received for $10.00 USD from [email protected] has cleared.
      eCheck Details
      Amount: $10.00 USD
      Note: hey i went to package up your stuff and forgot that i didnt make your stuffies, my friend is the one who makes them and shes not back in state yet, so im gonna send you 10 now.. and another ten when i see how much i have left in my bank account, shes due back on the 4th of december, so i can send it then, still no news of the one package.

I have gotten nothing but the $10 and heard no more from X_Kazakai_X :( :evil:

After Posting this rec'd Message:
      Today, 02:08 PM
      Hiya
      ok i deserve the feedback. ive got another...gah 17 dollars. im sending it now.
      Xxxxx just sent you money with PayPal.
      Payment Details
      Amount: $17.56 USD
      eCheck Details
      Amount: $10.00 USD (eCheck cleared 12/28/2006)

Amount Rec'd will be up to $37.56

11. uhm ive sent you at least 3 payments i think, ill have to check my paypal. but i know ive been paying VERY SLOWLY. things are insane and i have no excuse. i just sent you another 27.56. please do pm me

12. Updated my post to reflect what you just PPed and have a Grand Total listed.

13. Sanded down doll for me. Everything fine. A+

14. Did a trade with Kazakai a wig for eye mods and face-up. He was very nice to deal with.

15. Ordered from kazakai before perfect business 8D

16. Jan 21st is the 1yr Anniversay fo my Brother's Death :...( :...( :...( :...( :evil: :...( :...( :...(
      1/17/07 --- $15 eCheck Rec'd (cleared 1/19/07) .... Total up to $52.56

17. I bought a modded Shiwoo head and it arrived in great condition, the face-up and customizations are lovely.

18. Had my mini fee el head modded by Kazaki and had the face-up redone. Excellent work! Very nice to talk to and deal with and did a gorgeous face up for me which i'll be posting pictures of soon!

19. Sold to Kazakai, was a fairy good buyer--asked for lower price, but was quick to pay and kept in contact.