1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for syrinxfox

Jun 22, 2006

1. Just concentrating it all in one place :)

If you have any feedback for me, please leave it in this thread.
      I would leave feedback for buyers but I have done business with so many I don't think I could keep track of them all. Normally a buyer doesn't need feedback, the seller does. But if any of my buyers need feedback, let me know and I will certainly vouch for you.

If you have any problems with anything, please contact me before leaving feedback so I can fix it. Thx!

Links to previous feedback:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Other sellers I will vouch for, (If I forgot anyone, let me know):
      Noriko
      Nightfall_walker
      Bittenbefore
      Nezumitoo
      Nepherim
      Ravendolls
      Hitasura
      Finch
      Nena
      shiroi_yukiko
      Amelia_aa
      Sakhmet
      Guide

Thanks! :)

2. I had an absolutely fantastic transaction with syrinxfox. Quick replying PMs and extremely fast international shipping. Couldn't have hoped for better service. Thanks so much~

3. i bought pliver from syrinxfox

it went smoothly and fast and he PM'd me for any further instructions.

great seller :)

4. I also bought pliver, and it arrived quickly and in good condition. syrinxfox also threw in a ton of extra for me 'cause my boy has lots of joints -- way more than I actually needed. Thanks. :)

5. I also received my pliver quickly and without problems. Now my boys can stand on one foot, so big thanks! :D

6. I can only reiterate what's been said. I received my pliver promptly. Thanks!

7. Great transaction with syrinxfox....pliver arrived very quickly!

8. Wonderful pliver. Sent promptly! Lovely transaction in everyway.

9. I ordered some pliver and it was a simple and fast transaction! Thank you! ^_^

10. I bought pliver from Syrinxfox, and it arrived very quickly and with no problems. Thanks! :)

Michelle

11. I ordered some pliver- it arrived safely and Kateri loves her new ability to pose better! THANX! A+++

12. I bought some pliver from syrinxfox. Everything went really well and I got my pliver quite fast. Thank you. ^^

13. I don't have pictures yet, but will add them soon.. just HAD to tell everyone how FANTASTIC Syrinxfox is as a seller...

Communication - top notch, fast, friendly, open and honest

Packaging - incredible, so much care and attention paid, my wings arrived in immaculate condition.

Item - breathtakingly, gobsmackingly, jawdroppingly gorgeous... that doesn't begin to describe how incredible my boy's new wings are.. she was very honest and accurate in her description when she said that photos can't do them justice... the workmanship and attention to detail is phenomenal and, just in case you couldn't tell... I am THRILLED beyond belief with them, and they are, imho, worth more than I paid for them.

I can see why Syrinxfox doesn't take commissions.. there is so very much love and care put into these.. its obviously taken many hours of planning and effort and I would shudder to imagine having to make these to a timeline.. I would end up sitting in a corner rocking to and fro and singing tuneless music.

Many many thanks again Syrinxfox, you have a wonderful talent, and I am eternally grateful.

Seek peace

Carol

14. EEEEE! I think you just made my week! :blush

I am soooo happy you like them so much! I can't wait to see pics of your boy in them!

15. Have had many great transactions with her!

16. I've done a few transactions with Syrinxfox, both buy/sell and trade orders and have had nothing but great experiences all around ^_^

and as a very proud owner of a pair of her wings, I agree completely with rattimoth in saying her work is unbelievable and worth every penny and more

various pics of them can be seen here --> [01][02][03][04][05][06][07]

I would recommend her to anyone ^_^

17. I just got my plither today; I wasn't expecting it so fast. O_O Syrinxfox was also very fast to reply to my questions too. Thanks for pleasant buying!

18. I Bought Pliver from Syrinxfox and it was A Great Transaction. Quick response and Great price. I will now suede my Three Girls.

19. bought pliver from syrinxfox on 09.29.
      Just what I needed!
      Fast with the PMs and friendly ta boot!
      thank-you!

20. Item(s): Scrap pliver
      Date of payment: 10 Sept 2006
      Date of receipt of goods: 20 Sept 2006

Comments:
      Really quick smooth transaction and syrinxfox is lovely to communicate with. Although she listed these as scraps, I was really surprised at how big some of the pieces were and the quality was pretty good when I used it to suede my 2 MSDs. Definitely will purchase from her again if my dollie family increases and need more pliver. :)