1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jenova / xianghua

Jun 22, 2006

1. Hiya! If you've had a transaction with me either here on DoA or on eBay (user ID xianghua), please take a moment to leave feedback, thanks!

my eBay feedback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other folks I've had great transactions with:

Great forum sellers:
      aie, Akkhima, angelmecha, Ayaka, Azurielle, calalillith, cancan, CassandraJean, celticgeekess, Coleva, cyncyn, darthmissy, Descending Twilight, dkartoon, Dolly, Doroshii, Dutchgirl, Freddy Tan, Hieru (Reve en Popee shop), Hoothoot, Janne, JL_Anderson, kaorucamui, Kiriko Moth, kitten_princess, Kiyakotari, kolja, krambear, kuina, Lauryn, Meow, Mercy, Miss Sha, Nako, nena, nikittin, niper, niyx, nohbahdee, onegreyelephant, oriscany, puffytuffet, ria_ria, rhii (Leeke Asia), ryuichi, Salina, SapphireMusings, SephXIII, Shadrad, shan, shuui, SKYWHYS, Stinkerbell, thesaraghina, threnodys, TinyRedRobot, Tsuminaki, Valentine, wickedstitchery, Yuki, zoi_no_miko

Great eBay sellers:
      alankan_hk, anime-kittie, azizacreations (Rain), eylcwsd (Poshdolls), gbfanbe, grey_roses, hi-angel (DollHeart), jamier213 (MysteryAya), jessicahu, keichaan (wannabehokage), kodachi_batchix (batchix), koo3004 (sells CheeryDoll), miniorient, princessmaker_net, silver_coin_shop, snow-kaguya (kuina), sonia81sy, yume_jp

Great customizers:
      armeleia, hisuida, pookie, sdink

Great traders:
      Mara

Great buyers:
      Adeacia, Akari, alicatylon, Amy, angelificatus, Annie-chan the warui one, Annika, april (avrille on eBay), Armada, asato, blackpaperbag, blakrose, bluegirlwish, Blue Ophelia, Brightfires, bunnydots, calalillith, celticgeekess, chanth, ChibiInuTsuzuki, chibinezu, ChocoMeijin, CindyG, clonie, clowve, CrazyClam, crybabygirl777, Damask, demondolfie, deviljester, Diefbaby, DraloreShimare, EbinCan3an, elfwhims, Elle, EvaFriedel, Eveshka, fieraentara, Gloria, gorey_ballerina, GothicKDM, Gunbunny, Haya, Hibari, hitasura, ilovealgebra, inkstone, Ishamael, J-Queen Sakura, Janne, Jay, jgodel77, Joey, Jolarocknrolla, juless231, julia, junkyspot, juubei, juumou, kaighn, Kalmia, Kataxenna, Kathryn, kbial, keeley_keena, KeiCai_Ayan, Kellyhime, Kiyakotari, Kiyono, knovak, Kurosakura, l'art_de_la_vie, laurmann2000, Lily, littlebrokenbutterfly, Lottie, lulupikaboo, lyn_r, Mandy O, Marilyn, MichelleAK, Mid, Misuka, Moonblossom, mutehoney, MysteryAya, nakitama, nathankatt, nightfall_walker, nikittin, Niomi, niyx, nohbahdee, NoNoNanoon, oohoneydukesoo, Osaka, otokke, plum, Psycho Sukafu, ravendolls, Reena, rkold, Rynn007, Ryokokoro, sae, SaiBySai, sammysoblue, Sanjian, scarlet, Scootkadoot, shan, Shin, SodaPop, SpiffyMuffins, SqueekieKitty, strangeangels, Takiko, takira, tappindoll, tarouchan, Tatsuo, TheCaz, TheFontBandit, ThinkPink!, timchener, tinybear, Tsuki, tsuli, Tsuminaki, V chan, Valentine, Violaine, wannabehokage, Wifey, Windrose, xredderz, yagamijo, zoi_no_miko

If you're not on here and you think you should be, give me a poke, sometimes I forget folks ^^;

2. I bought a doll from Jenova! Shipping was quick, he was packaged well and he was exactly as promised!! Great seller!! I would definitly buy from again in a heartbeat!! :)

3. I bought a red hat from Jenova! All PMs were friendly and it arrived quickly! Thanks again! ^_^

4. I sold a pair of handcuffs to Jenova. She was really nice and friendly, and paid quickly! She even sent me a pic of her doll wearing them! :D

5. Had a smooth transaction with Jenova a couple months back. Can't remember what I bought, but I know it worked well since I already made note in the good traders thread ^^;; it was probably a wig tho. Either way it was a pleasure doing business, I certianly don't have any complaints.

6. I purchased an outfit from Jenova, and I am very pleased with the results!
      The item was shipped quickly and safely, and arrived in perfect condition!
      Wonderful lady to deal with!

7. I just recently had a transaction with Jenova, and I just wanted to say how marvelously it went! All pm's were nice and friendly, and the wig was shipped very quickly, and arrived in excellent condition! ^^

8. I went in on a Leeke order Jenova was running and just wanted to say that she's fantastic to deal with. She kept everyone informed of the order's status and my wigs were shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. ^-^

9. I purchased a couple of jewelry sets from Jenova that were really beautiful. I love them and my dolls love them. I would highly recommend her to anyone!! :)

10. Jenova purchased phone items from my shop. Quick payment and very smooth transaction. Highly recommended

11. I've just participated in a Leekeworld group order run by Jenova, and my items arrived timely and in great shape; and she's a sweetie to deal with! Thanks and thanks!!

12. I bought a wig from Jenova not too long ago. The whole transaction went really smoothy and the wig was just perfect for my boy. Fabulous seller!

13. I bought a wig from Jenova. She is a awesome seller ~ excellent communication and fast(!) shipping.

Thanks so much :aheartbea

14. Jenova bought some eye candies from me, and was excellent to deal with! Very responsible buyer. :aheartbea

15. I purchased a Yder head from Jenova. Communication was great and she shipped immediately after payment. The head was in perfect condition.

I also purchased a jewelry set from her on ebay a few months ago. Craftmanship was great and the set is gorgeous.

I would highly recommend Jenova as a person with whom to do business.

16. I purchased two wigs, a white one and a burgundy one from Luts from Jenova. They were in very good condition, communication was very good, shipping was very fast, Jenova is very friendly and I would higly recommend her.

17. I have some transactions with Xianhua. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her on eBay and off-ebay. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

18. Bought a jewelry set from eBay from Jenova, awesome to deal with, excellent seller! :D

19. I bought an MSD sized Leeke wig from jenova. It was shipped quickly, arrived in WONDERFUL condition, and Jenova was friendly and helpful throughout the transaction. :)

20. I sold an Outfit to Jenova. What a great transaction! Such a wonderful person. ^__^