1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tensiya releases 4th Dollshe DO Bermann - Hwa-rang

Jun 21, 2006

1. Although it could mean anything, I do think this is going to prove the correct interpretation of the Announcement.

2. They added the pictures of Heimdal to the Anu Style page on Tensiya too.
      Yea, I don't think there will be any available this time around if they do give the priority people their dolls.

3. OMG, my heart just sank :( *sighs* sounds like they will be doing it all through email to the people on the list, maybe the next Bermann run I can be lucky enough to get one.

4. Yea, disappointment kind of abounds with these very limited dolls. I stalked the Tensiya site around the time of Heimdal's release, then came home from work one day to find he sold out. I certainly empathise with the people who thought they got him, only to find out they didn't. I would have hated that. But, there's a lot of us who tried, and are now missing out on another chance. . . "I just want my shot at the title," lol.

5. hmmm this is better at least there wun be ppl staying up waiting and waiting... the last one was EVIL.... and rather stressful... hmmm

although i wished it was a SA bermann...

6. Kagari, wanna sell yours to SDink?

7. sell mine.... hmm nah.... lol although i wouldn;t mind trading a DO for a SA.... lol

*stalks around for the price...*

i hope it wun be too EXP...

8. So the email thing is for the people on the piority list right? So no need for the others to stalk the site this time...|||

Plus the web is not working for me at home anyway...can't log in can't leave message can't purchase|||...sigh

9. Me, I just wish I could get into the site from home. Can ony get into the site from my office.

10. OMG that is great NEWS!!!!
      I can believe it
      Hopefully I will get a Berman this time!!!

Geri

11. I can't even tell you how often I'm going to be checking the email address I receive Tensiya mail on in the next few days. >_< I'm *so* paranoid about missing out again.

I was #14 on the list for Heimdal, and it totally broke my heart, I hope this one goes much more smoothly. ;_;

12. i'm desperately hoping for an email from Tensiya too.. sigh.
      this is now a completely different type of waiting!
      Bermann.. come to me!! T_T

13. So how many Hwa-Rang's will there be released and how many are on the list? I just want to know if I have a shot at the next Bermann after this.

kittyaz: I couldn't even imagine the feeling of missing out -_- looks like your guy's time will soon be here!

<3 Helene :D

14. There are 11 Bermanns with each release. I don't know the exact number of people who thought they bought and paid for Heimdal, but I had heard there were about 30 people total (including those who actually got him), so this whole set should be taken up by the priority list, unless a bunch of people pass on him. But I'm also fairly sure that the release after this will *not* be from the list, just the Hwa Rang.

15. There is also probably several people on the list who spent that money elsewhere and cannot purchase DO at this moment. So some of you hoping might be in luck.

16. Aw, thanks, SDink. It's not so bad. With only 11 dolls, I kind of prepare myself ahead of time, that the chances are greater to not get him, even if you catch the release time. It is a testament to Anu that she makes Bermann affordable enough so that a lot of people have a shot at getting him. I focus on all that I am fortunate to have, among which are dolls, and don't let myself be eaten up by what I have not :-)

17. There were 23 people who "got" Heimdal last time and then refunded....11 of those actually got Heimdal and the other 12 are given priority...I don't know how Tensiya is going to do it as there were some people who bought more than one and so it wouldn't be fair to give them two priority slots. So if my math is correct or anything like that, there should be around 8 or 9 of those bermanns already spoken for.
      Or if they don't pay attention or the priority people don't say anything, all of them will be spoken for and we'll have to wait for the next round of bermanns for a chance.

18. About when are they released? I just found them a couple of weeks ago...so very much wanting a Bermann of any kind really. This release from the teaser pic looks very cool....

19. I don't think it's really fair that people will be able to get 2 if they ordered 2 cos perhaps they got the second one just to make a profit, flame me but that's how I feel, these are just stunning and beautiful dolls and people are aching to own one for very personal reasons and thus those people wanting to make a profit out of it makes me mad. I could be wrong maybe they want 2 to give someone a gift or oder one for their friend who could not be around at the time, I dunno, should be interesting.