1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Matilda finished at last **NAKED pics added**

Jun 21, 2006

1. Hi all,
      For those watching the thread in the artist dolls section I've finally finished Matilda!! I can't place her in the for sale album because her edition is already sold out so I thought I would post pics here.

Naked pics added, please scroll down the page for those.
      [​IMG]
      This is a pic of all 3 flesh colours together. The first from left is light flesh, centre doll is darker flesh and doll on right is white flesh .. she looks pink because I was a bit heavy handed with the blush!!
      The first two have human ears and the dark hair girl has elf ears.

I will be casting the dolls in batches of 5 and plan to ship a batch every 3 weeks (all going well and providing we don't have bad weather). I am presently working on the second batch and will have those ready to ship in August
      Could those who have reserved Matilda please contact me and let me know when you are wanting your doll and what resin colour you would prefer? I need to work out my production schedule.
      I have sent PM's to most on my order list and have not had a reply from some so please could you contact me ASAP..

Matilda is $550US including EMS shipping.[/SIZE]
      I will do a free faceup to anyone who would like.
      Matilda is also available as head only for $150US. Head only will be cast in opaque resin like the factory dolls and the colour matches with Dollmore and DIM dolls. I can not match resin for other companies. The heads WILL be numbered in the edition so the total amount of Matilda's sold will still be 20 elf and 20 human
      Those wanting layaway for the full doll the terms are 25% down and the remainder paid within 12 weeks ... I am taking the deposits for layaway now.
      For those who want to see more pics here is my progress report!!
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45089

2. She's absolutely gorgeous... if you don't mind me asking, what size is she? I couldn't find that info anywhere... ^^

3. OOpps sorry!! She is 55cm tall so just a little shorter than SD size.
      :)

4. Will you eventually do another run of her sculpt after this initial run?

(wonderful job, btw!)

5. Ohgod... I've been looking for a doll for a certain character. She's supposed to be very sweet and I was actually going to take whatever head I'd decided on and put it on a happydoll junior body because they're 55cm and that's the only one I knew of at that size.

So I think Matilda just became that character for me. XD <3

I second the question of future runs... I saw something about you have orders for three batches already? (or am I just sleep deprived? XD ) Do you have plans to make more after your preorders are filled, or were you planning on doing a very limited sale for her, and only doing as many as were ordered?

6. Ok .. here's the plan!! ;)
      I am planning on doing an edition of 20 human Matilda and 20 elf.
      I have orders for all the dolls at the moment but some orders are tentaive so I am expecting some will cancel. When I fill all my orders, if I find I have some that have cancelled, I will then take orders for any remaining dolls.

Once the editions are completed I will destroy the head molds as I will not be doing another run .. sorry!

I am planning on sculpting different heads for the body in the future.

7. Will you be doing an MSD sized girl? the faces really look like they would work in the unoa size!

8. Hi TreeLore,
      I may do a MSD sometime in the future but she would be more likely to be a child like doll rather than a mature doll.
      Then again .. you never know!!!
      Kaye

9. Thanks everyone :)
      I am getting more dolls shipped tomorrow but then I will have some time off as I have a family emergency and I have to travel out of town :(
      I'll let you all know when I return so I can resume filling my orders.
      Sorry for the delay everyone.

10. I posted this earlier but it didn't show ....so I'm sending again...

I would like to order Matilda in the normal (middle in picture) skin tone, with light freckles, please.

Please let me know where I will be on your waiting list.

Your Matilda is GORGEOUS!

:aheartbea

11. Hi Heart,
      Thanks for the complement :)
      Unfortunately all 40 Matilda are spoken for at the moment so I'll have to put you on a waiting list and I'll let you know if anyone decided not to go ahead with their order.
      Sorry!!

12. She's extremely pretty, Kaye! do you have pictures of the body? thanks!

13. Bumping for added information on first page.
      To those on Matilda's order list, please read as I have decided to offer heads only as well as the full dolls. I have PM's most of those on my list so if you didn't get a PM from me please contact me right away as I have not been able to find contact information on all members on my order list.
      Hope this isn't a problem for anyone!!
      Best wishes,
      Kaye

14. PLEASE .. those who have ordered Matilda to contact me and let me know if you plan on purchasing her.
      Kaye

15. May I also be put on the waiting list, please? :)

16. Hi SummerLeigh,
      I added you to the waiting list.
      I will give the persons on my order list (who haven't previously contacted me) another couple of weeks to contact me and if I don't hear from them I will be cancelling their orders and offering the dolls to those on the waiting list.

17. Hi All, Here's pics of her naked.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Colour choices below. left to right = white flesh - normal flesh - light flesh
      [​IMG]

Please remember she is handmade so she may not be as perfect as the factory produced dolls. I guarantee the face will be perfect! She stands well and sits upright unaided. Her head cap is held on with magnets and her head is easy to remove and replace.