1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Model boy Adam Larme Discussion.

Jun 13, 2006

1. It looks like the OOAK MARS headmold! (Which is most likely a modded Bella Auden head). That's awesome!

2. Go figure the first Dollmore doll I've ever really, really liked... and he's limited to 15.

Well he's gorgeous. I hope at least one active DoA member will get him and take lots of pictures. :D

edit: he does have a lot of Bella Auden in his features...

3. Yeah, I'm convinced that's just a Bella Auden headmold on a boy body... <.<

4. His jaw looks a bit more squared to me, but then I'm not a Bella expert. ^^;

5. It is apparently made with the first Bella Auden headmold. So like... the mold before it was finalized?

6. Yeah, looks like it:
      *by request of many customers, Larme was made of the early Bella's head.

I'm probably just weird, but something about it reminds me of the orientdoll tae head. I don't know why. xD

7. Definitely looks like the Mars mold...and I'm happy to note that my suspicion has indeed proved correct.

:)

Caro: :sneaky Oh...hi, "Bella."

Erling: Excuse me?

Caro: Oh, nothing..."Bella."

Erling: OI! :evil:

<scuffle>

8. I think he looks like Bella and Amos's lovechild ^-^

He's gorgeous....just when I've saved enough for Hwi Ki....need to do some thinking...

9. I ordered one yesterday. Now just to see if I can get the money raised in time before my grace period ends. :)

10. ! He's so gorgeous! No fair, why'd he have to be limited to 15? T-T

11. I really want him *____*

But I think that by the time I have enough to get him, he'll be sold out XD;;

12. My situation exactly. :(

13. I love the dolls that dollmore puts out, but I can't afford to buy anything right now because I'm saving money for another doll.

14. I have just bought him. He was on Ebay. Will post photo's as soon as he arrives.

15. Aww, damn it. That's the first Dollmore doll I've really, really liked. He's very pretty, but in a strange, not-actually-that-good-looking sort of way. If I had the money, I'd grab him... here's to hoping that he'll get released as a naked standard? :sweat

16. lol i want him soo :love

17. Mine arrived last night. There are lots of first time photo's of him on my journal, including some body comparisons with my DIM Eunbi. I think they make a perfect couple and his stock photo's so not do him justice....he is simply gorgeous!

[​IMG]

18. such a lovely boy... to bad he sold out so quick :(

19. I wonder if the Adam body would fit the Ipsae head? I think there may need to be blushing, but the head should fit proportionally, right?