1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kimber Rose

Jun 7, 2006

1. Here's my list of all the people I've had transactions with in the past (I'll keep this updated, with any notes necessary):

Buyers:
      Fyredancer (piggybacked on a Dollmore order of mine)
      julia
      kornkob
      Guide
      Amarok
      silversfall
      shaDrouet
      thesaraghina (piggybacked on a Dollmore order of mine)
      RottenLullaby (we split a Shiwoo and she also did some sanding and ear-piercing for me)
      Ardi
      TheFontBandit
      Kittywolf13
      Lizzegirle (Commissioned floral arrangements for Dollectable)
      Idoru
      Ishbel
      k-artist

Sellers:
      Cassiel (twice, including my FCS order through her!)
      MysteryAya (Four times)
      Janne
      chibigemma
      Amelia_aa
      nightfall_walker
      batchix (commissioned clothes from her)
      desdisques
      Karin (for CheeryDoll clothes)
      lyn_r
      Kuina
      CorpseBlossum (let me piggyback on a Soom order)
      Grace (for an EA Eye Candies order)
      nena
      CherryStreet~Sera (for a face-up on my MSD Mika! )
      Ladious
      Hitasura
      Bagt
      Hat-chan

Trades:
      EcchoKat
      tyrantlizard

Group Order Organizers:
      Nikita
      The Saint
      Noriko (Three times)
      belladurmiente87
      tsuyogari
      bluegirlwish
      sat (two orders ran at the same time; combined shipping to me)
      Nymphetish
      Plum (was very slow to ship and not always in communication, but she did offer a refund on postage)
      xanthe_roses
      DraloreShimare
      balalaika

Please leave feedback for me as either a buyer or seller! Thanks!

2. Kimber is a great buyer. Paid on time and was really wonderful to work with. highly recommended

3. Sold to Kimber Rose and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly and kept great communication, thanks again :aheartbea

4. Was in a group order I ran! Paid promptly and was wonderful to work with! Would definately work with her/him again ^_^

5. just buying MSD dress from me ~a very good buyer ,hope can have trade with again~~~~~~~~

6. Kimber commissioned me for a face-up, she was wonderful to deal with! I'd gladly work with her again! (and don't worry Kimber, your secret is safe with me).

Cheers,
      Sera~

7. Purchased a hat from Kimber Rose. The transaction was really smooth and the shipping was really fast! A great seller, would recommend to anyone. <3

8. Kimber Rose was a great member in a group order I organized. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Kimber Rose recently, and she was very pleasant to do business with. PMs were very friendly, and she kept up communication the whole time. I would definitely buy from her again! ^_^

10. Perfect!! Communication was extremly wonderful and kind! The eyes were the exact pair i was looking for!! Wonderful seller! great and easy to deal with!! Highly recommended!!! XD A+++++ Will definatly buy from again!

11. I bought some eye putty from Kimber Rose and she was so lovely, and included the prettiest card in the package. Super-fast shipping (even internationally) and great communication. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

12. I just purchased a pair of eyes from Kimber Rose. They were exactly how she described. She was very willing to answer questions and very prompt in her communications. The shipping was really fast and the eyes were packed very securely, along with a lovely card.

13. Kimber Roser is wonderful to deal with. She made the payment very fast and is also very nice!!!

Thank you very much, please enjoy your dress =)

14. Did a trade with Kimber Roser and it went smoothly and the item got here in record time. Would trade with again two thumbs up.

15. Kimber rose participated my Luts group order, very good transcation, fast payment, highly recommended! Thank You!

16. Another successful transcation with Kimber Rose, thank you!

17. I purchased a Volks Mika wig from Kimber. Communication, speed of shipping, price were all wonderful. Would highly recommend.
      Thanks!

18. just got a WONDERFUL dress and a lovely note from KimberRose - thank you!

19. Bought a dollmore D ring shirt from this seller. She shipped lighting fast and was so helpful when I needed a few extra days to send the Money order to her. I really highly recomend her and would buy from her in a heart beat.

20. Kimber Rose bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!