1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mythdoll - wujee Discussion

Apr 21, 2006

1. pretty much 1usd = 8 chinese dollars. it's low to us because our dollar is worth more then thiers.

2. My Leroi can do the same thing so, yes, it's normal for these dolls at least. The inner elbow is cut slimmer (not sure how to word it) so it bends a tiny bit more than 90 degrees. Quite a handy feature I might add...

LM

3. she is very ,very beautiful!!!

4. =3 She has a beautiful face and from the looks of her, she poses really well too ^^

5. I wish Leroi would put out a 60 cm BW boy UFK. Though I would hate to split him up to take the body for Luke.

Eppie

6. Does anyone have any idea how much shipping would be to the US for this girl? I'm very interested :)

7. Unstrung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gardenofdolls.com
      I read that she'll come in little Leroy's box, and that she's unassembled. Does that mean she needs to be strung?

That's what I understood from the sad story he posted. He is trying to raise fast funds for his father's medical bills. Still, what a great price.

Sorry to post to the news section first - I couldn't figure out how to quote to a different forum, especially with my large gray cat blocking the keyboard!

8. Akiou: My Little Leroi can do it as well. Like Loki's Mom said, it seems to be at least something that Mydoll's dolls can do. They were probably just trying to show it off in that picture. My Leroi can even touch he face and cross his arms! Pretty cool..

Sheri: In Leroi's box?! The box my boy came in was tiny! The box was shorter than a doll that's shorter than my Leroi! (If that makes any sense..)

9. Has anyone any information about the quality of Wujee?

10. If Wujee is going to be the same quality as Little Leori (and I think she will be!) the quality of the doll is going to be very nice!

11. Thank you, I hope so.
      I've already ordered her.

She will be my testing object for stringing. I've never done this before. :ablink: (poor girl)

12. Hi,
      Did you get your girl yet - and what do you think of her?

13. I think it takes about a month to get them. Mine took that long at least...

KlapptNix: Post piccies of your girl when you get her. I don't see enough of the Mythdolls up here...

LM

14. I'm also waiting for her (so exciting) and yes there is not a lot of Mythdolls photos here. I'll snap a few when she gets here. ^^

15. I am dying to see a few of their bigger ones too, I have been lusting after Zeber for ages but can't afford him till I get further down my must have list (I was getting him buit had to get Elf Yder instead, Luts keeps mugging me!)

16. I too am waiting for Wujee. It's been about three weeks now so I hope to she will arrive next week or the following week. I can barely stand the anticipation :...(

17. I have to admit , if this girl were white resin , I would be all over her
      I just love my Willow
      (Leroi Snow) ...she (mines a she ) is haunting
      Ive just bought her a new outfit (yeah I know I should be ashamed, but Im too busy with tiny and wigs at the momment )
      I cant wait to get some more pictures of her in her new outfit and wig
      and it wont be long before her new enchanted eyes to arrive
      prepare to be spammed:)

Im wondering would this girl fit in with my white resin girl/girls

18. I saw this under Wujee's picture today...

Dear all,

Thank you for all who gave their concern and support to us at all times. We are really sorry about long time delay. We will try our best to improve this.
      My father recovered very well. Now I can invest all my energy and time on my lovely dolls. Along with my father's recovery, Wujee already fulfilled her mission. So we will not take any orders of her after Jun 30. We thank all the friends who adopt Wujee and wish everyone happy father's day!
      leroi

I received mine a few days ago...some pics in the gallery.

:daisy