1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse 60cm Girl Plans Girls Release Silvia Basic Ver. Available!

Apr 12, 2006

1. Hi, lovely ChocoMeijin~~

Thank you for visiting Iplehouse.
      New iplehouse girls will be released in the middle of Sep.
      One more...we will release full set goods first, and then release these regularly.

This does not go on at the same time.
      Maybe, the regular release will be made at the end of Sep or in the beginning of Oct, we guess.
      There are changes according to manufacturing situation & schedule, so we can not give you correct answer.

Louis' head fits on girl body anyway. ^^
      But Louis' neck is made big according to boy's neck circumference.

So, the neck does not match exactly, but this can be fully covered by wig, and does not look strange.^^
      And in case of Louis, the head is slightly smaller than Cocori's one, so in the proportion, this does not feel ill at ease.

One more news...
      Girl dolls which will be released in the middle of Sep are two characters.

In them, Louis' younger sister is included. ^__^

Thank you very much.
      Then, have a pleasant weekend.~

Louis' younger sister!! And I'm glad that the Louis head fits ok XD

Old:
      Cocori
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=393

DISCUSSION HERE:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76067

Older:

A few months ago I asked them if they will be selling different types of 'younger body' and 'mature body' and this is what they replied:

When we release girl body, the body would be sold separately.
      We are scheduled to release 'younger girl body' first, and then have plan to release bigger breast body.

So I'm not sure if the Cocori body is the mature body or the 'younger girl' body. Looks pretty mature to me @_@

2. New info in the Q&A Section:

http://www.iplehouse.net/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD3&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=1&ID=1189

Long story short, Cocori is a limited black girl, she will be limited by batch, similar to Tan Lishe. She is also a darker than the Tan Soo Ri.
      It's been mentioned that it's more expensive to make her tan than tanned Soo Ri, so she might be quite expensive.
      They are also manufacturing other general release girls in the normal and white skin which will (should) have the same body. It might be a different bust size than Cocori's though, since Iplehouse mentioned earlier that they planned on having two bust sizes for their girls.
      The other girls are due at the end of Aug.

X3

3. Other new info:

The date of release is Jul. 27, 06:00 PM, in Korean time.

4. New info posted in first post~ Louis' younger sister~~! :D

5. Many thanks to boelyn for bugging Iplehouse!!! :D

Hi, lovely boleyn~~

In this week, new girl doll will be released.
      But we will start selling her first as a full set goods.

About general version, this can be sold in the middle of Oct.

By purchasing full set goods, you can get outfit & shoes by low cost. ^^
      In addition, in case of full set goods, heel parts will be offered. (--heel parts mean feet shape can wear high heel shoes.)

Thank you very much.

Have a good day.~~

6. It is definite!

7. Seems they'll be mailing out the heeled feet for those who have purchased Cocori, but shipping still has to be paid by the customer (which I understand, but...). D:

8. Iplehouse just put Basic Cocori on their site. She's 770 dollar.

9. I don't think she's sold out. I think that page is just the placeholder until they can get all of the information up. Notice how there are no fullbody shots.

That, and I've been stalking the page all morning. It was never NOT sold out.

10. Full body pix of Silvia are up. (Click on link in the post above)
      Interesting that you get a choice of leg join.

11. She's available for sale and there are still some left.

Body choice from molbility and normal body also skin colour choice (white or normal)

She also looks like she comes with two style feet (high heel and normal)

12. The newest girl, Iris, has teaser pics up~! She looks more like Louis than Silvia did. ^_^ <3