1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. This thread is for posting LatiDoll doll restocks. When you post, please provide the name of the doll or optional part that has been restocked as well as a direct link if possible.

Please ONLY post updates to this information, rather than chat or discussion. For the News Forum posting rules, click here.

2. I was stalking my favorite site of the moment :chibi
      and came across this
      :chibi
      Hello, this is Lati.

Release of brand-new BJD in white line and
      Restock schedule during January is like below.

Yellow line BJDs will be available in 19:00
      (Korean Standard Time) January 9.

Green line BJDs will be available in 19:00
      (Korean Standard Time) January 16.

White line BJDs will be available in 19:00
      (Korean Standard Time) January 23.

and Human Ver. Pury in White line will be
      released 19:00 (Korean Standard Time) January
      23 too.

:chibi
      Oh Happy Joy ...I cant wait for my little Lea to arrive :sorry

3. So no new dolls right? rather ones that are unavailable will be available?

4. I think Human Pury is the only "new" doll this month.

The 23rd is so close, eeeek!! I think I'm probably going to be waiting another month or more yet... :oops:

~Kalmia

5. It did say brand new White -line
      but that could be Pury Human :-D

I cant buy any more ...no more

6. LOL illusive blue line that has been a long wait, I keep expecting the button to be taken off. They are having so much luck with the small ones! Where the blue like meant to be MSD size? or SD?

7. MSD size, I believe. Because their larger dolls are only 30cm tall. ^^
      Then maybe they will make the Red line with SD sized dolls. XD

8. EKKKK more news
      PURY is a BOY!!!

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your continuous
      concern. =)

Human Ver. Pury has the small ear that makes
      him looks like more Human than Original Ver. Pury.

and He has something that symbolize a boy
      under his navel. =)

And you can place an order with Human Ver.
      Pury in Normal and White skin both.

Take care, and Happy new year. =)

damn !
      I love little boys !

9. I've seen the body pics and the angel and devil are gender neutral I think, only arin is a boy I think ;^_^ [​IMG]

10. Knew you would love this one
      Date
      2006-01-06​
      Hello, this is Lati.

There is big mistake with last post. We
      are very sorry throwing you into confusion.

Human Ver. Pury will be a girl, not a boy.
      She has something that symbolize a GIRL
      under her navel.

Human Ver. Pury has the small ear that makes
      him looks like more Human than Original Ver. Pury.

And you can place an order with Human Ver.
      Pury in Normal and White skin both.

Take care, and Happy new year. =)

11. Yes, but neither of those are normal skinned, and when I asked they said they had no plans to make a girl version of Arin. So, there was no normal skin option for either a girl or gender neutral.

It all works out, though, because it turns out it was an error, and Pury will actually be a girl :) Yay!! A normal-skinned girl!! Finally!

Thank you, Kalmia for your offer of de-gendering, I do appreciate it.

12. Actually, there shouldn't be much of a difference between Lily and Pury, seeing as Lily is just the human version of Pury, according to LatiDoll's post on the Q&A board.

"White line BJDs will be available in 19:00
      (Korean Standard Time) January 23.

and Human Ver. Pury in White line will be
      released 19:00 (Korean Standard Time) January
      23 too."

I personally don't notice much of a difference myself, outside of the different colors. ^^;

13. For those who have been waiting for the restock & eager to see the Blue line, mark your calendar!

Release of brand-new BJD in Blue/Yellow line and Restock schedule during February is like below.

Release of Blue line BJDs(Two Girl type children) in 19:00 (Korean Standard Time) February 27.

the Pictures of Blue line BJDs will be opened to the public for the late February.

Release of Special limited Ver. Lea and Miel in yellow line in 19:00 (Korean Standard Time) February 13.

This Special limited Ver. BJDs will be available only between February 13 and February 25, during two weeks.

White/Yellow/Green line BJDs will be available in 19:00 (Korean Standard Time) February 20.

and We will open the Official Webpage of Latidoll from late February

14. Lati White, Green and Yellow are all available. :)

15. they are soo cute! i love the mouth on cara :daisy

16. Cute but sold out...unless they aren't up for sale yet... some of them are soo cute.. must resist..must resist

17. Generally companies put up the pics of new products before they are released, so they appear out of stock fora few days before they are actually on sale. Luts do it too...

18. The new dolls are up.
      2 girls mini sd size....I was hoping for sd size..oh well

Shaina and Cara no prices yet

http://www.latidoll.com

Geri