1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts - Doll & Parts Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. This thread is for posting Luts doll restocks and optional parts restocks. When you post, please provide the name of the doll or optional part that has been restocked as well as a direct link if possible.

Please ONLY post updates to this information, rather than chat or discussion. For the News Forum posting rules, click here.

2. I don't think this has been posted yet, but it looks like Breakaway is back in stock. There were 14 when I checked about 30 seconds ago.

3. There is only one photo up on the site, with more information coming up after the 9th, hopefully more pictures, pricing and such. I've got a feeling she will go on sale on the 11th, the same day as Tanning El and Breakaway did last month.

Wouldn't she make a great egyptian queen or indian princess ?

http://eluts.com/frontstore/Item/it...art_id=lutsdoll&level=&mother_catalog_num=121

My wallet in now shivering in a corner !! Where is my net ??

http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DF_060107-1.jpg
      http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DF_060107-2.jpg

http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DF_060107-4.jpg
      http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DF_060107-5.jpg
      [​IMG]

(No the photo isn't hotlinked)

4. ooo i can't wait to see what she looks like!

5. ^^; during x-mas I went crazy and bombarded poor Doogi with
      lots of Tan doll questions....from his answers it seemed like all the delf/kid delfs
      would be made tan...and non limited :P

6. [​IMG]
      Dear god...who wants to buy a soul, kidney, cat ..whatever...i need her...

7. Uhm, I asked Doogi (or was it Sean..?) the question about whether or not the tan dolls will be limited, and they said no, but they'd be produced in monthly cycles, so last December was El, this January's Lishe, next month will be another, so on. ^_^
      But dear God, Lishe is BEAUTIFUL! *___________* She seriously looks like some sorta Egyptian Goddess... Or Cleopatra! XD

8. I'm really not sure which post this photo came from, but this shows a great comparison between skin tones.

[​IMG]

Looks like the new Tanning Hound and El share the same skin tone, even the DOTs seem to be getting a similar tone, although no where near as dark as the prototype DOTs looked !!

I think that the make up on Lishe will show up as much as the photos, as the contrast in the whole photo has changed, so the make up might be darker as well, but should still stand out as much.

It was a surprise when El arrived, looking so chocolatey, and edible (OK, calm now), but a pleasant surprise.

9. All 3 websites have got all the photos up, Japanese and Korean have some info. Translated from the Japanese site:-

* Since it is a no-makeup, please be sure to choose makeup existence.

I selling-start-do from 12:30 p.m. on January 10.

Up to dispatch It takes 20 to 30 day.

*LUTS-DOLL TANNING SKIN Ver. SERIES*

"The Second "LISHE" Tanning Ver."

* Composition : "LISHE" A main part (TANNING SKIN) and 18mm A glass eye, cotton bedding, box

* DELF "LISHE" TANNING SKIN Ver. size

No prices up yet.

10. They just updated. $560 for Lishe. $610 with make up. ^^

11. I posted this in the Tanning El thread but it applies to all the CP Tanning dolls. They are all limited period of time dolls. I just saw this new post on the LUTS Q&A board.

http://eluts.com/frontstore/webboar...=2&bLocation=2&bNumber=10919&sField=&sString=

About the Tanning LISHE Luts (2006-01-09 )
      Hi~ lovely Meichu

How are you doing ?

Thanks for intereste our Dolls.

Tanning Dolls are limited period of time Model.(Not Limited Quantity)

So after this time out, You can not sell.

Please take this chance~~(^^:)

If you have any question, send mail to me or do write on Q&A board.

Have a nice &happy day~!

Thanks a lot~ See ya~~!

Happy New Year~~

==========================================================
      O.o this model is not going to be Limited is it?

Now I've got to figure how to get Tan Lishe and Tan Shiwoo. OUCH!

Janine in PA

12. For a layaway, all you have to do is make a first payment and state that you would like to pay on layaway and that this is your first payment. You check out like normal and make your Paypal payment- just make sure you always put in the notes which payment this is (ex. This is my second payment for order # ......). Sean will send you an email after each payment.

Lishe

13. Oh ok thanks ^^ (I'm so loving this company right now XD) Gonna try again tonight.

Some more questions whie I'm here: Does each payment have to be in equal amounts? and When I make the 2nd payment and so on should I check out again or just send the payment through Paypal? (in other words is it better to write the comments in the checkout page or the Paypal comments box?)

14. Here is a good topic that talked about this and how payments should be made. -

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27207

It doesn't have to be the same amount every time. ^_^ This topic helped me a lot to understand how their layaway works.

15. No each payment doesn't have to be the same amounts, I've sent large payments and some payments as small as $8 before and everything goes though just fine.
      Now when you go to make your 2nd payment or other payments you don't checkout again. Just send it through paypal and use comments box to tell them this is your 2nd payment or whatever number of payment it is and make sure to add your order number otherwise they won't know what order the payment is for.

16. O_o Wow, you have a generous boyfriend! Ordering time will be a month I assume, the same as Tanning El was.

17. I read a reply Luts gave on their Q&A board to someone else who asked when Tanning Lishe would be back in stock. They said she would be back in stock in several months after this sale was over. I'm assuming that means after her month is up, she'll be back in the future, not just over and done.

18. I should have known, it is the Xmas event head.

I really like Juri, cute face but I dunno if I can get her any time soon. So I asked on the Q&A board at Luts if she'll ever be available from them again.

"
      hi~! lovely wrappedup

how are you doing?

happy new year~! (^^:)

and thanks for your sweet message~! (^^:)

the head is for only Christmas event.

so, luts don't product the head, again before next Christmas.

i'm so sorry about that.

i need your understanding about that~!

if you have any question, do write your question on this borad.

have a nice & happy day~!

Doogi is sucha a sweetheart. :3
      So yah, there's a chance Juri will be available next Xmas. hurrah!