1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Original BJD Creations by Akira Workshop!!

Mar 28, 2006

1. Akira Workshop is founded by a group of professional doll artists and clothes makers based in Taiwan, and they're releasing their first line of dolls!!
      Angel's Child is a line of dolls based on angel mythology. Orders for their first LIMITED boy head mod Uriel starts from today till 4/7.

[​IMG]

He matches Volks 13 normal skin body according to their information. Their website is still under construction, but you can take a look if you're interested.
      The head is $3800 NT, which is around $116 USD each. (thanks yoake!!)

http://26.to/angelschild

I'm not sure if they'll produce any bodys of their own but...our own BJD company at last!!

2. He's very nice. :) Will you be releasing any MSD size dolls?

3. ...dot's Trinity Blood Outfits??? ...

4. I've asked them and they said they have no plans for releasing MSD size dolls just yet...but they'll gladly take that into consideration. Hopefully we might see some MSDs in the near furture.:)

To clear things up, I'm not a part of the company...just here to spread the news that's all.

5. Machindix~ Thank you for your introduction of our studio^^
      You are so nice~>w<vv
      In fact, we are intend to be a company, but not yet^^"
      Ayarei and I are just student, so we don't have lot of money=w="
      But we'll try it hard!! >w<

About released MSD size and body. In fact, we had consider it.
      We are just funded, so every thing is just start^^"

In fact, I had seen Trinity Blood, but I didn't want to copy the outfit of it.
      But maybe it looks like anyway...orz"
      I think my skill of design have to learned more!

Many thanks of your comments! I will come here often~
      and forgive my poor English...^^"
      Thanks to you all!>3<

6. Oh, WOW *_* He's beautiful! I may have just found a replacement head for Asha... He looks like an Anais crossed with F16, crossed with RML R01.

Does anyone know if he's just a head, or does he come with a body? And how much is he? I'm not sure what currency the "NT$3800" listed is.

Cyph

7. Cyphermage: NT is Taiwanese dollars.. I just did a conversion and it's around US$116 for a head. :3 and yeah. XD A cross between an F16(his nose) and Anais(her eyes and mouth)!

I can't wait to see the rest of the dolls! Beautiful for the very first! ^^

8. That is a very nice sculpt!

Does it have different skin tone choices? If it's sold as a head only- what does it match?

9. Is it just me, or does he look a lot like a modified Volks F-16, minus the tearducts etc?

10. Ahh, thanks, Yoake! That's really very cheap for such a gorgeous head ^_^

Does anyone know how to go about ordering him? O_O I have no idea how to buy stuff from Yahoo Taiwan...

Cyph

11. I'm very interested too! How do you order? o.o *swoons*

12. Did anyone ever figure out how to get a hold of this head? ;_; Shopping service any Taiwanese speakers? o.o

13. -Copy and pasted from an Email to me (not from the website owner, from elsewhere)-

If you are looking to purchase the Uriel doll head from the website,
      their price is: $127 (with 1:30 conversion rate). If you want face-up
      it will be an additional $20. They also say you can purchase the
      outfit, not including the wings, necklace and waist jewelry, for $74.
      The shipping for the head alone is approximately $35.

Hope that helps anyone that was having trouble like I was! ^_^

14. For anyone who would like to know, my Akira Workshop Uriel head came in today. Here is the home coming pictures...
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63089
      I also intend to do a review of my experience with the new company and I'll post that and link it as well.
      Thank you.