1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DOT *coming soon* [DOD] - Tender Shall and Sha

Mar 3, 2006

1. There are Large pics of New chracters at DoD club! (cyworld)
      OMG, they are gorgeous...T.T

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. He is a Shall boy, DoD says execpt neck hole coustomizing to fit boy body,
      the face sculpt is not changed or modified. Wonderful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ok, it is getting confusing ^^'
      금은보화로 가난한 자들익
      영혼을 게어해 구속해버리는
      루시퍼(Lúcifer)에게서 엉흔을 됩잦아

I still have many parts to type but... can somone that understands korean just read the text and translate it please? I'm very curious! Wanna know if Lucifer is a new doll o.o'

4. Huahahahahaahahahahahah Shoko, that was the best XD
      I'm really stunned by the outfits! Tender Shall is pretty but... I'm satisfied with what I've got!
      Sha reminds me a lot of Shall, but the nose is different. Rounder. Even being shall to me the nose still looks different ò.o

금은보화로 가난한 자들익
      영혼을 게어해 구속해버리는
      루시퍼(Lúcifer)에게서 엉흔을 됩잦아
      정화시킨다

WHat I could understand from the translation is that Sister Shall gives money to the poors and purifies and save souls from Lucifer frequently.

5. I really dont like either of them. Why do we need three Shall options?

The tender Shall freaks me out. The other tenders I'm okay with, but this one is like Squint!Shall. Like she can just barely make you out over the horizon.

But I love the outfits.

6. But don't you have to modify Shall's neck to fit the boys' body?
      It'll be work-- you might just buy the whole doll then have seperate purchases.
      It is supposedly cheaper.

I just want the outfits-- I wanted Tan Shall's outfit too.....

7. Find the pics from another BJD bbs~ 12 pics
      BEE & TOO GROW UP (Guess~)

The style of outfits reminds me the JP comic book, called <TRINITY BLOOD>, so gorgeous. FANTASTIC COSPLAY~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. their outfits r so WOW! *0*
      OMG...Sha O_O...I have a question...will DOT's girl hands fit well on a DOT boy?...or will it look strange?...will they look so small?...I really will like to know...
      please and thanks! :chibi

9. Have these come out or when will they? No one knows?

10. they aren't on sale yet, i don't think a date has been set...

11. If they have made Tender Shall, then Tender Camine is in the future? I wrote DoD asking about that, but they didn't understand me. They thought I was asking after custom face-ups.

*hope hope hope hope...*

12. i could swear that boy and camine are the exact same headmold..o.O can anyone point out visible differences..?

i mean, common, check this out. the best i can notice is perhaps the eyes...there's something softer about sha's eyes. and also, camine's nose appears to be a bit further up, towards the center of his face...what a rip-off XD i wish they would make a TOTALLY new boy! he is definitely pretty, but sooo similar to camine! what's the point? i do detect a bit of lahoo in him. :/ i'm pretty disappointed...i hope their next boy is a totally new spin on the loveliness that dod always churns out! :D

[​IMG]

13. Camine looks like he has more of a pointy chin than Sha. The eyes on Sha is not quite as wide-eyed as Camine's.
      I'm hoping that they are fullsets unlimited. Looking at them I'm getting some thoughts that they might be, but I could be wrong :sweat . For one thing, I noticed that on unlimited fullsets they tend to have these little "storylines" for the characters on at least one of their images. And also it's posted in the regular DOTs page and not the unlimited page. But then again it could mainly be for the doll itself and the fullset comes later and the outfits are soo detailed to be unlimited...meh wished DOD would clear it up ^^ lol I want Tender Shall (esp. the dress) X.x cause I liked her wig since I didn't want the blonde one that the regualr shall has. And once they finally sell the body parts seperate I can always get the regular shall's head. hopefully I can get them to use the tender shall's default face-up and not the regular shall's since I noticed there's differences.

14. I believe DOD said that it was a Shall head modified to fit a boy's neck. Shall/Sha has thinner lips than Camine and less of a smile, and I belive their eye shapes are slightly different.

My Shall with deachinque's Alistair:

[​IMG]

They probably won't release the outfits at all, I'm thinking =/ If they did, they would be limited, and there is no Sha or T.Shall fullsets in the Limited or Collection sections. The dresses themselves are WAY too detailed to mass produce and I'm sure that if they were sold in the Dress section, they'd be in limited quantaties.

15. Yeah you're most likely right lol guess I better save extra for the fullset if they do come out ^^

Now as for folks saying Sha is just Shall's head on a boy body, I'm gonna have to slightly disagree. Since I saw the comparing for Camine/Sha figured to try one for Sha/Shall ...^^;
      [​IMG]

I only say slightly disagree cause maybe they made a modified head that's similar to Shall's but made it more masculine, but in a sense it's not quite Shall's head. I've notice mainly it's the lips that are different, but I also noted that Shall's chin is also still more sharper (not by much but noticable enough) and slightly longer face. Sha's nose is also more sharper/longer than Shall's. Sha could most likely be Shall's younger brother (actually could be anyone's younger brother X.x lol Lahoo's silver hair, Camine/Shall's looks lol).

*updated pic by realigning it for easier comparing

16. To me they look exactly the same but the angle his head is placed at compared to hers makes them appear slightly different as well as his lips are painted to appear thinner.His head is at a slight downward tilt as opposed to her straightforward pic.The only thing different is the faceups and the modded neckhole.:whee:

17. why all the debate on who Sha looks like more? it's shall's head on a boy body as DOD said.