1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks LA - new shipment of clothes and wigs

Dec 17, 2005

1. Hi guys! I just went to the Volks store today and they have a new shipment of wigs and outfits in.

most of these outfits were there!
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollfie/dress/palsonal/05autumn/05autumn3rd.aspx

Wow! I'm actually suprised! I'm irritated at myself for buying one of them on YJA! *L*

they also had some other new outfits not on that page. Mostly SD13 suits, etc, not as much for girls

ALSO, I don tthink they had this before, but now they have the old skin normal and old skin beauty white bodies and parts (a good selection actually) So if you guys have an older doll and still need some parts for them, now would be a good time before they eventually stop carrying them.

They also had these wigs, in both colors:
      http://denofangels.com/W100bc.jpg
      http://denofangels.com/wg100b.jpg
      http://denofangels.com/w125D.jpg

So, it does look like the Volks store will regulary get what the other volks stores get! rapture! :D

also more people were placing FCS orders today. I must say I'm always so nosey about what people are ordering. I always want to sit and watch them choose. XD

Also, the manager fixed my Haku's stringing tension. (he was too loose!) Everyone was so nice!

anyway, headsup on the new shipment!

2. Oooh, the W-125D...alas. =T_T=

3. Thanks for the heads up aimee! I will have to bring more money when I show up tomorrow XD

4. SDC boy suit ;_;

5. Do they do online shopping for Eyes? Cause I'd like to order Metallic Gold eyes.

6. OH MY GOD! If they have that white chinese suit.... I'd... oh my god and it's only around $40! *faints*

7. did they have any of the *La Parsonal Collection Pink Label* items in stock?

8. OMG i am going on a shopping spree soon lol... the chinese black suit for SD13 is nice!!!! :D

damn now i wish i lived in america :D seems my kohya has already reached the place now i have to pay shipping :D tralalala

so i wonder if emailing them would be nice? :D

9. I bought one of the SD13 Boy Spiderwebby outfits today and a new wig for Kellen after work...OMG...he looks soooo good. The quality is as always excellent. All of my extra paycheck is going right back to work ><

10. Did they have the SDcute girls' suit there?

11. I saw some of those outfits on Ebay (e.g. the brown military MSD outfit) a few days ago, and right away I guessed that the seller must have gotten them from the LA Sumika. I guess such enterprising behaviour is a good thing for people living far away from the store, or overseas.

12. Gah the cute spiderweb outfit ;_; must..save..money..for..next..boy.

13. Aaaah...I love the cheongsam pants sets.

You go to Volks and they're sold out and Volks USA doesn't sell the clothing on-line. Boy, I sure hope they do...at some time in the future.

14. actually, they didn't have these items last week, they were new yesterday, so those ebay ones probably couldnt have come from here.

They did have I think one new SDC girl outfit, but it wasn't any of those suits. It was a cute trendy top and jeans skirt I think if I remember right.

as to the La Personal Pink Label, ever since the opening, they've had all the ones on this page except the SDC "Blouse with necktie" (it sold out):
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollfie/dress/personalpink_dress.aspx
      all of the rest of them were in stock yesterday.

Just as a note, I'm willing to go pick things up for people, but I can't for a while due to the holidays. Sorry!

15. hmmm aimee could u get me the black chongsum one PLEASE :D

lol pm me :D

16. had either a SD10 or SD13 pure white body and the sales person I spoke to said that Volks doesn't sell the body separately. I was a little confused as on the Volks JP site they seem to sell them. Maybe she didn't understand me-not sure. But I wondered how I should go about trying to order a pure white body for my F08 head I just bought. All I want is either of the SD bodies that my F08 head will fit on - not the parts but a fully strung body. Do you know the best way to get this? Thanks so much for your help.
      Carmela

17. I can't tell you for sure, but I thought I saw beauty white (and normal old skin) bodies there. It's old skin though! THey dont sell pureskin bodies of any color separately.

but you can only get the parts.... you'd have to string the doll yourself. They don't sell fully strung bodies. You could pay someone to string her for you. I could probably string her and then have the Volks manager check to make sure that she's together right.

since your head is beauty white (old skin I'm presuming?) this is the only way to do it. There aren't any old skin beauty white dolls that you could buy and just take the head off... so your best option is to buy all the parts and have someone string her for you.

Does your F08 head look like this:
      http://denofangels.com/cp/soomarina5.jpg
      or like this:
      http://denofangels.com/sd/nrio.jpg
      ?
      That's the easiest way to tell what skin tone it is if you don't know. If your F08 looks like the first one (with the black and purple wig) then she's old skin.

Email me if you'd like me to look next time I go (which would be in January)

18. It's new in it's container and unpainted. It was listed as a beauty white head. I was told it would fit on either a Volks SD10 or SD13 as well as a DD body. I wouldn't attempt to try to restring a body. I'm embarassed to say that I recently had to put a foot back on one of my dolls bodies that came off. It took me over an hour with two people to get it back on. For some reason the little "s" hook wouldn't cooperate for me. I'm curious - what price range do you think an SD BW body would run?

[​IMG]

19. Yup, that's the old skin F08 head. ^_^ I'm not sure exactly how much it costs, it's been a while. I'd have to check for you. Lets continue this via email though so we don't clutter up this thread. my email is aimeeATaimeemajorDOTcom if you could please email me.