1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll: Yeon ho(!) + Renewal of R-line Body

Feb 26, 2010

1. Thought I would start a thread, knowing that many DoA members (including myself!) have been waiting for the rerelease of this pretty boy for quite some time ^^
      (I just posted about this in news section.)

Update from the official Crobidoll site:

I haven't checked the site in a few weeks, and new wigs and jeans(!) are now available for purchase:aheartbea
      http://crobidolls.com/

Hope many of you are as excited as I am :sweat

2. I'm a little dissapointed about this new because I really like Crobidoll's R Line body and I wanted my Lance with that type of body. That body is so pretty... u_u. On the other hand, I'm really anxious about how will look.

Maybe the renewal is only of technical elements such as stability and not the appearance of the body...

Edit: I don't know if this can be discussed in news forum. So, please forgive me if I made a mistake!

3. What does "renewal" mean in this context? Are they changing the sculpts/body?

4. For now, I am assuming they made changes to the body, but not the sculpt.
      They just released this information today, so not much is out.

5. Oh wow~ I was just looking into buying this body during the renewal period! XD; I think I'll have to wait and see what this renewal actually is. hmmm~

6. I've been waiting forever for them to release their Yeon Ho! ^___^ Finally!

7. looking at the pictures on their site, the body looks exactly the same as the old one, they just added the thigh cut-joint as the M one.. and i was hoping they would make less butt cuz he has very big ass and its difficult to find pants for him! =_=

8. Well measurement wise they said the hips are .3 cm smaller which could be enough to squeeze in regular pants, idk. I'm too big of a fan of the hip joint on the m-line though (makes it harder to stand imo). When I get my jerome I will probably try to trade for an old body.

9. Release Yeon-Ho means he won't be sold out, right? I wanna get him so badly, but I don't have the money until in far out in the future :lol:

10. ah! he's released already?! i 've been waiting for....FOREVER *w*
      but i dont really like the R-line body >.> <.<
      it looks.... big? xD
      -gets bricked-

11. I cried (almost)... Really... I read the note yesterday at Crobi's site and I was like... 0.o ...and then suddenly, I went... T_T ... What I felt was hard to explain. Of course I was in a (very fatal) state of euphoria but at the same time, I also experienced a great depression. I was ecstatic because at last, he was re-released, but also miserable, because I still don't have enough money. I don't know what to do... But still, I was happy...

Congratulations to everyone who would be purchasing Yeon-Ho. You've made the right choice. I wish I could too, before it's too late... wish me luck... xD

12. Wait...was the Yeon-Ho head discontinued or not being sold for a period of time?

13. They stopped selling the head on its own a couple of months ago, with an announcement that he would be brought back as a full doll (which just happened the other day).

14. I think I'm going to have to push back my Yeon Ho (again!).

Darn those LE dolls! T__T

15. Ah looking close at the renewal body they seemed to have made the wrists a little nicer and made the butt a bit smaller. I think they made have changed the elbows a bit and smoothed out the torso but I can't quite tell with these photos.

I hope someone who gets the new body can do comparison with the old body. I'm curious if they fixed the snapy torso, spinning knees, and the lack of well...sitting. If they did I may just plan a body trade in C:

16. It certainly looks like they smoothed out some of the awkward lumps on the torso of the first body. I'm liking it a lot. I'm very likely going to get a Nia on the R-line body as my next doll, though I don't have the first version nor do I know anyone with it, so sadly, I will not be able to do a comparison. =/ But I am liking the new version quite a bit more, nonetheless.

17. I like the new body very much, and it looks like it has increased posability as well. I'm looking forward to ordering my Yeon Ho . . . eventually :)

If only I had quite a lot more money than I currently do, lmao!

18. Bump for this topic! Is there any information about the new R-line body as compared to the old body? Does it have the same problems as the original body, or is it better or worse? Thinking about buying a Yeon-Ho ^^