1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Monthly Doll Jan 2010: Chalco - Forest King

Jan 22, 2010

1. Oh teaser is up

He is tanned:aheartbea

[​IMG]

Photo shopped pic 1

[​IMG]

Super lighten pic 2

[​IMG]

That thing on his head looks like a mask.... or a skull hat LOL

He is a Hollow LOL LOL

2. ...oh -long string of profanity goes here- my aching wallet.

3. I knew it. I KNEW he would get me. Damn you, SOOM. It's a good thing two of my layaways are being completed this month.

4. I'm impressed so far. ANIMAL SKULL ON HEAD = :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Good thing I don't buy boys! xD

So what kind of feet do we think he'll have?
      My friend commented that the skull head looks a lot like Io, to which I was like HE'S THE GOD OF IO THAT'S WHY HEE HEE xDDDD (yes I'm a dork xD)
      Right now I'm feeling like it could go either way.. feline.. hooves.. something totally different?

5. Ulquiorra~!!
      I like what I'm seeing so far T_T
      I should seriously stop visiting Soom's site.
      Not. Good. For. The. Wallet.

6. Minotaur!!!!! LOL LOL

Well he is forest king so hooves

7. XD so THAT' show they solved the minotaur problem, A skull! XD Oh Soom, you're indeed brilliant.

must. get. XD

8. Tan + Animal skull... OH MY. OH MYYYYYYY- /fans self

9. Photoshopping later.. I'm pretty sure I see HORNS. xD
      They could be coming off the skull? It does look like a cow skull?

10. so far, i'm impressed ... i thought i would be safe since i don't buy boys but this time i am just not sure...

11. Good idea, midnite

Did it

but Not sure if I am seeing the horns

** Altered photoshopped pictures in post 1

Super lighten picture

I can see the black wig.... only

12. >___< So not safe. . .my sard or chrom (lol since they won't date each other) so want a boyfriend lol. . .

:XD: sexy profile ;) And tan makes me squee :dance

13. The upper left corner area.. I.. THINK? xD
      Starts parallel with his nose/eyes then curls back to the left. Maybe?

Saying that I was on of the people who saw Hati and Skoll's teaser pics and was convinced I saw a scorpion tail. It was her wig. OOPS xD

14. Bumping up the contrast, I'm personally thinking it's tree, not horns, since he's the forest king, but all we can do is see. And as said in the other thread, it's an Ungulate skull I'm rather sure do to the sideways eyes and the bridge structure so either he's a predator, or rather cannibalistic~ lol

15. How do I delete a thread or do I need to inform a moderator to do so?

I accidently duplicated a Chalco discussion thread hehe :doh Serves me right for not checking before clicking on the "post" button hehe.

I'm 80% Soomed at the moment. Tan boy = me poor. Me poor big time! *_*
      I'll just hafta wait till the full pics are up to see if it's completely and utterly soomed or I can hold out heh!

16. Did a double photoshop effort and now I think I can see black hair. Still not sure about the horn/tree/thing.. could be either?
      Now he looks really WS in my picture though xDD

Maybe a fur collar or something? Cloak? (we know how Soom loves their cloaks) xD

17. yes pretty sure the outfit has a cloak... which become invisible in my house LOL

18. Finally, a tanned doll. Unfortunately right at the time I just bought another one... Can't wait to see his face.

19. -_- Surely SOOM already has enough of our money. *needs them to stop releasing awesome dolls so she can save money*

So far I like what I see.

20. Ohh my... i am doomed! and i just got Euclase in december... grrrrr soom what on earth makes you craete such amazing dolls :D have some mercy! XD so far Chalco looks amazing! i wana cry....