1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Two new Catsy sculpts from Elfdoll

Jan 8, 2010

1. There are three different Catsy sculpts that are listed on Elfdoll's website, a boy and girl version of each.

The first one looks like the original Catsy, so there are two new ones. White resin.

The second one narrower eyes and a smaller mouth than the original Catsy, giving her a seductive, mature look. Grey resin.

The third one has wider eyes than the original, and I think she's meant to look cute and young. I thought this was definitely a new sculpt at first, but I can't confirm it because she seems to have been taken off the site just now. brown/yellow resin.

http://elfdollshop.com/index.php

There are also sleeping heads for each one.

2. There is a grey siamese set and a brown tabby set.

3. photo's are up in the news thread (for people who couldn't get in the elfdoll site)

hmm.. I like the siamese set.. :)

4. Very nice variation! I like the different resin colors as well, very unique.

I really love the sleeping heads, they have a certain allure for sure.

5. @ niniatiale - So do I, it looks a bit like my cat. Would be cute to have him in resin.

6. Does anybody know what a VIP customer is?

7. I would assume it's someone who has ordered a certain $ amount from them in the past? Since this is my first order from them directly, I'm out, unfortunately.

I've been waiting for these Catsys for awhile now, didn't expect such a varied selection! Got the white male and various outfits and accessories, and will be thinking about the other cats until the next order period in March.

8. These new ones have magnetic hands and feet, with optional bigger paws and feet to buy. Were the originals with magnets? I wonder if puki hands would fit these guys? :lol:
      It looks like the tail is not a magnet though, some kind of snap-like attachment.
      Here's a picture:
      [​IMG]

9. I like BOTH the tabbies and the siamese...not sure what to do, so many choices *_*

10. I'm new here, hope this is the place for this question. What's the size of catsy? Thanks

11. Tiny, 14cm which is about 5-1/2 in. Also about 1/12 scale so she goes well with most dollhouse miniatures.

12. Just want to add, in addition to what phanuel mentioned, that you can check out the Catsy discussion thread and you'll be able to see how well Catsy works with dollhouse scale items. Phanuel has taken some wonderful pics to illustrate this. You're always welcome to ask questions there, as well, since many have personal experience with owning a Catsy and will only be too happy to answer any questions you have. :kitty2

Catsy Discussion group: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331981

13. I love the boy siamese. However, the scale is too odd. Hard to see where she'd fit int. And its hard to fathom spending over $200 on somthing so tiny.

14. The VIP customer...if I remember correctly, has spent a certain amount of money in the last year...not over all.....but it is a bit substantial of course, due to the price of ELFDOLLS in general.... I do forget the exact amount.....

15. thank you for the size and other info!

16. can someone post pics? im curious but i cant view the site because it has a login and says they are not accepting new members?

17. There are some in the news thread in this post. :kitty2

18. Do these Catsies come with the cat bodies as well? I'm confused by the sales pictures!

19. No, they don't come with the cat bodies - only the human body. You can purchase one of those seated, non-jointed cat bodies, that you see on the site, to use to hold a cat head when it's not on the doll. It's for when you buy the doll with both the regular head and reminisce (sleeping) head. Gives you someplace to stick your extra head for display, when it's not on the doll. The only thing that comes with purchasing the regular cats are a pair of shoe feet, in addition to the regular bare feet. Anything else you see - the outfits, that cat body, the reminisce head - those are all additional purchases. Hope I was able to explain that clearly enough. It's a tough one to explain.