1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ritamouse

Nov 25, 2009

1. Hello!
      Please leave feedback here if you have made any sort of transaction with me!
      Thank you~:)

2. i bought a pair of boots from ritamouse and they are great!!!!!! they fit my doll perfectly and they arrived fast and with a free mini calender card <3 i highly recommend this seller!!!!!!!

3. I bought a pair of shoes from ritamouse and they are SO LOVELY! High quality for affordable prices! They got here SUPER fast and I cannot wait to try them on my boy when he gets home!

Thank you so much! I will go to you for all my shoe needs, Definately!

4. My boots arrived today and are spectacular! Fa-tiao shipped them really fast and nicely packed, too. I just couldn't be happier with our transaction ~ it was perfect in every way!

(thanks so much!)
      :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman

5. I ordered a small white unicorn horn from ritamouse, it's lovely, delicate, and was well packed! I would certainly recommend.

6. I brought shoes from Fa-Tiao in mid December and they were supposed to be ship quickly but I arrived during the Holidays so they were stuck in cutoms! I told Fa-Tiao about the problem and they would e-mail me every so often to make sure my package arrived!

They were very friendly and very responsible sellers, they are #1 on my list of shops now!

I would definetly buy with confidence , they have great deals and their shoes are amazing and they even gave me a mini calendar!

Thanks again!

7. hi
      i bought some batwings from ritamouse
      everything went great and the communication was perfect ^^
      would buy from her everytime again!

8. I ordered a pair of cute YoSD bat wings from ritamouse. Seller was incredibly prompt with PMs, super friendly, let me know when the item was shipped (which was quickly! :)), and is an all-around awesome person to deal with. This is the second time that I've purchased from ritamouse--the first was through the eBay shop. Both transactions have gone perfectly.

Needless to say, I will definitely be back! :D

9. Bought Mohair Wig type C for my Soom Glot. A Special, excellent seller, great communication and fairly fast shipping from Taiwan too. Nice wig... she looks so cute. Will post pix as soon as I can. Oh and love the little socks. Thankx so much, how did you know I need them???? You're wonderful. Thankx ...
      - ShadowHawke -

10. Ritamouse actually owns the Fatiao doll store. Some of you may have dealt with her on ebay, but since I refer to buy through sellers on den of Angels, I tracked her here. :)

This person is a very wonderful seller! My eyelashes arrived quickly and well packaged, and I am one hundred percent satisfied with my product! I can't wait to use these! Thanks so much, Rita! You are a GREAT seller! Good luck with your ebay store! 8D

11. I ordered boots through Ritamouse (fa-tiao) and not only was the order done professionally and swiftly but I got the items in a great amount of time. Two thumbs up. The items were very well packaged, no chance of damage and the package was clearly labeled so customs didn't even put a hold on them.

12. I brought a second time from Fa-Tiao! I am so happy, I brought a pair of SD boots and they arrived safely and well packaged. I can't wait to buy more!

13. This is the third time that I've bought from ritamouse. :) I ordered several pairs of YoSD shoes from her eBay shop. I'm currently at university, and so I contacted her here to ask if she would be willing to ship to a different address that wasn't listed on my PayPal account. She was kind enough to do so. So thank you for that! :)

Communication with ritamouse has always been spot-on, shipping prices are fantastic (free! XD), she always ships promptly and the package arrives quickly, and the shoes are TOO CUTE. She's definitely my favorite YoSD shoe seller. Needless to say, I'll always be coming back! ;)

14. I just bought a rabbit set (ears and tail) to ritamouse. Very fast and wonderfull items ! Thanks, you're a great seller !

15. I bought a pair of shoes from Fa-Tiao through ebay and received them very quickly and am very happy for the quality as they were very reasonably pried - many thanks!!!!

16. I bought an adorable yo sized wig from ritamouse and it's absolutely perfect for my little Stormy...! It arrived way faster than I thought it would, and the quality is really very nice. Perfect wig, and the perfect price...!

17. I bought a gorgeous wig from ritamouse and it is so lovely on my Narae. Fast shipping, great quality, and she even included a little bookmark and striped socks as gifts!! Great seller!!

18. I bought a wig from ritamouse and it is adorable :) Fast response to my pms and fast shipping. Wonderful seller :)

19. I bought a SinyLand Cute Unicorn horn from ritamouse and it was a joy to dealing with her ^^. Always so nice, so fast answering and even faster sending the item to me very well packaged so it couldn't get any damage ^^. It's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and i have no doubt at all that i will gladly deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

20. I bought from ritamouse a SinyLand Cute Unicorn horn and i can tell that it was a wonderful experience. So nice and so fast answering my messages and even faster sending my horn carefully protected on the package. She is a wonderful seller to dealing with and i would love to dealing with her in future !!

Thank you so much for being so nice !!