1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Fenny/Velo

Nov 14, 2009

1. Is there really no discussion for these yet?

I was reaaaallly worried about these (cause I'd never be able to buy one since they're limited and I've no money right now)! I love the foxy looking dolls, especially with the huge ears like Pipos Bao (don't have one, but would love one!).

Now that the pics are out, I'm actually rather disappointed... I was expecting them to have bigger ears and pointier snouts... have more of a sly look like the drawings. But this is good for my heart cause it means I won't be tortured with desire for one xD

I think that Udon Stall Velo is the cutest. LOVE the pic of him, really wish the doll looked more like that >_<

Howabout everyone else? Taken in by their cute? I haven't seen many zuzus on the boards in general, not like Pipos. How are they in comparison?

2. I think they are somewhat cute, but it feels kinda like what happened with the Wolves they made a while back. The one thing I am glad about is that these don't look like as cattish as the wolves looked though.

I do agree that the snouts aren't as pointy-promising as the concept art, but Luts tends to have really good art, but the dolls are never really like the art.

3. I'm a little confused... what is the difference between Velo and Fenny? I notice that Velo has magnetic(?) ears that can be removed so wigs (Snow Witch) and hats (Scrooge) can go underneath - very nifty! But otherwise they look like the same sculpt to me. Anyone agree?

They definitely look better than Wolffy, IMHO! Their muzzles are about par with Pipos Robin, but nowhere as elegantly vulpine as Bao's.

4. I don't know wich one to get but it's sure i'm getting one ! I'm hesitating between sweets,snow witch and caroling

they're really cute and look like my little dog ^^ I would like the 3 of them but no money....

5. The biggest difference are the eyes shape, and detachable ears. I think pointier snouts would have looked better, but they're still cute. I still think I like the cat and lion best. I personally didn't the discussion thread because they're picky on whom they want to begin discussions.

The big question I had as whether the gray ones have some green to his gray, or if its just an effect of lighting... their bodies look mint toned, but their heads look gray...

6. I actually love them. :D I really would love to have the station master for Christmas, I'm going to try and get the funds together...
      I don't think they're the foxiest looking dolls out there by a long shot, but they are adorable, nonetheless. If I get one, I will definitely get a Fenny, the detachable ears throw off the looks for me, despite convenience.

7. I love Velo.. Fenny seems so round bur Velo looks like fox much more than Fenny has, as I think!

I already save my money to order Snow Witch... I love her faceup... :aheartbea
      *dispair* Little Animals are attacking my bank account.

8. I liked the art for Velo and originally wanted the Udon seller... but now I'm getting the caroling Fenny. Mostly due to the eye shape - I expected Velo to have a very different eye form ^_^;
      But both are cute in their own way <3

9. I actually think they're a lot like the drawings. I was happily surprised. I feel bound to get one of each for my Zuzu "collection". I'm not sure who to choose though. I love the Udon Stall Velo and Caroling Fenny, but I'd like to try out a brown colored Zuzu since I already have a grey Wolffy *sigh* I hate these decissions.

Or in other words; I LOVE THEM!!! and I love all their cute little accessories <3

10. yeah I'm not able to sleep because I don't know if I will be able to rder them -_- only 30 that's not a lot!

11. Wolffy is limited to 30 as well and they're not sold out yet. So even though they where less popular I don't think these will be sold out that much faster ^^

12. oh thanks I did not know wolffy was limited to 30!

I'm really relieve ^^

13. I'm still debating about which one to get but I've got my money handy and I've been stalking each page everyday. This is going to be my birthday present to myself :)

I'm a little paranoid about the one I finally decide to get being sold out before I can get to it. Though as before mentioned, the wolfy zuzus are still up so I'm sure I'll get my little fox!

14. haruru wich one you like? ^^

I'm getting sweets and snow witch :D

15. Aww, two adorable girls, GebGeb! I just know I'm getting a boy, but the station master is my favourite. After that, maybe treemaker is my fave. ^^

16. yeah the station master is so cute <3 I wanted one but no more money -_- maybe if he is still in stock when I got money I will get him he is really cute and I think he make a cute couple with the caroling

17. Hello all :D

Seen this thread and went *pounce* had to be here. Im in love with the Udon stall Velo, and he will be my first Zuzu Purchase~

I really enjoy the fact that the ears come off ^^;; for the sake of being able to put on a wig if i really wanted to.

I have to admit though the Snow Witch is stunning, but i also like the station master and scrouge (especially the picture of him hugging the gold bars).

^___^ Im so excited. I noticed , when looking back at previous Zuzu's, That the more recent ones were limited to 30, while previous releases (much older ones) i think i seen a couple that had 50? O__o dunno...

I was so pleased with these, i had been thinking about a wolfy but these took the cake when i saw them~

18. I'm seriously kicking myself for ordering a wolffy (which will be here in a few days). If I knew these guys were coming out, I would've waited, because I really wanted another fox, but pipos discontinued their's. =/

I'm hoping I can turn around and sell her so I can get the caroler.

19. Which Wolffy did you buy? D: And how long did it take before it shipped? Just curious ^___^

The Caroler is really cute i can see why you would want it too~

20. I bought the pastier, and it only took about a week before she shipped. :)

The Caroler is everything I'd want in a fox doll.