1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soudoll High Priestess Celina

Oct 29, 2009

1. Now that's some serious pretty! Though I have to confess, I wish she was a Zenith size female. I suspect the double size might be too small for my group.

2. Oh, my.
      I stopped breathing. She is so beautiful! The outfit, the blue, ... everything.

3. she's pretty resembling :the Popess....
      From tarot desk drawned by Scapini....

4. Souldoll do have plans for a Zenith size female, hope she isn't too far away..

The blue resin is pretty though.

5. Oooooo sooo niiiice :D. I think Ill have to get her ;D.

6. She's amazing! Oh, I can just think of all kinds of storylines for this one! Too many really great dolls coming out!!! These companies need to slow it down a little so I can save my pennies!

7. She is a real stunner. Just wow!

8. I'm not in love with her face, despite being in love with the blue. I'm saved the heartache of another doll I want to buy, but great job to souldoll. I was hoping to see more fantastical colours since Soom did purple with Vesuvia.

9. Maybe the release of this blue-skinned doll is a sign that Souldoll has fixed their colored resin issue, and will be able to offer their tan dolls again soon!! I hope so - I want a tan Queena SO bad.

10. She is so blue, it kills me. :D Fortunately her face doesn't do much for me, but oh wow, that blue...

11. I could do so many things with that doll...(hm..maybe that came out a bit wrong..:sweat)

But seriously; from looking at the pictures I'm thinking of at least 3 different roles she could play. Too gorgeous:aheartbea

12. hehehe I'm with you all the way there. As beautiful as she is, she isn't quite what I need in my crew. But that blue is EPIC!

13. She is really lovely. Her outfit and accessories are spectacular! :o I wish the Soom MDs had outfits with that kind of detail. I wonder if she will come with that book? *covets*

Her color is beautiful, too. I have no idea what I would do with a blue doll and 55cm isn't quite tall enough or short enough. (Of course who knows what size a blue girl should be?)

I'm not quite sure her face is stylized enough to pull off the color. She looks a bit like a normal girl painted blue rather than like it is her natural color. She is striking, though.

14. Oh I can't wait to see her in a normal skin, if they ever release her like that. The outfit is especially lovely!

15. OMG!! A BLUE doll!!!:D I love her outfit, hope it's
      included or not too limited, the book and hat/crown
      I doubt will come with her....which is fine by me.

16. As she is made to represent the Hight Priestess in the Tarot deck, I would think that most if not all the items would come with her, or she wouldn't be the High Priestess. The card usually depicts a woman in blue with a headpiece with a religious symbol. She is seen reading from a scroll or book.

That is some intense blue! I wonder if the doll is cast in solid blue resin or is it an outer coat like many tan resins?

17. I am so excited! I have a shorter blue character in one of my fave stories, so she would be all right with 60 cm dolls... And she is the perfect blue too! :D

.hlp

18. She's bloootiful. :aheartbea

19. Beautiful! I love the blue skin colour and the face-up suits the skintone great as well.