1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. I must say i felt in love in Luna and I am also wondering is anyone plan to buy this sweet girl :)

2. I'm not sure about them either, but I really adore Luna in both versions (Maple and Natural). I found this thread while searching for info too.

3. They have just been released recently...they are so pretty and have a Little Monica-ish feel to them (not to mention that they are on LittleMonica bodies :lol: )

I wonder if NDoll commissioned them or something^^

4. They're both so beautiful! I'm doomed, two of my characters have suddenly decided to inhabit those as their doll forms....
      Which is bad as I said from now on I'd only look at MSDs... :sweat

5. Gosh they're beauties! The blushing is really well done~ I really like Louis, he's gorgeous! :D

6. does that mean I could get a body later through little Monica? I noticed on Ndoll they were selling the heads separately, but not the bodies. :sweat

7. Lol louis maple version looks like he could be a very good brother to my Volks F-16, dangit lol!!

8. Well I haven't asked them, but I would guess so...it would be logical if LM manufactured the NDoll dolls in their own color...

But be sure to check with LittleMonica/Ndoll first, because LM has a very distinct skintone that doesn't match many others. You wouldn't want to be stuck with a body that doesn't match your head and other heads either.

9. oh wow they're so gorgeous.

Can't deny the thick Little Monica style though. Especially on Louis. His nose and lips are very LM-ish. Well both of them has distinct LM nose now that I see more intensely. Their nose are bigger than most other companies, which gives more natural and realistic look (that's why I love LM sculpts!!)

I wonder if LM sculpts for ndoll? And another weird thing is their body, they're definitely LM body but nothing in the Louis and Luna's page states that they're on LM body...... The measurements are exactly the same. Even the skintone they offered are the same.

I guess I'll write at LM Q&A board. They're always so fast and nice.

There's an option to add the body in each Louis and Luna page. Even the body price are the same with LM body.....

10. I totally fall in love with natural ver. Luna :D

Still want to see owner pics and blank head pics before I actually order her though.

11. I posted yesterday in Little Monica Q&A board asking about these ndoll dolls and here is their reply:
      So I guess that clears things up, luna and louis are sculpted by littlemonica's sculptor...

12. thanks for asking that and posting it here lileychristie!

Is it both LM WS and NS that are hard to match with other companies?

13. There are a lot of LM comparison thread here, but I can't post them now coz I'm on mobile phone. But you can look in the LM yuria & dyuke discussion thread here, I've posted the comparison links there ^^

14. you're a gem Liley! :)

I was hoping I could put her on a peakswood or dollstown body - I think I'll just have to jump in headfirst and try. It looks a bit too pink for Peakswoods, but maybe one of the dollstown shades would work.

15. OOOO nDoll released a PUNK version of LOUIS and LUNA!!!!

Luna
      [​IMG]

Louis
      [​IMG]
      wait... just realized.... is louis wearing a SKIRT? what a punk XD

16. hehe yeah, a plaid kilt. I love how his knees are blushed! :)

I love this version Luna's eyebrows and those shoes and wigs are so lovely.