1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Monthly Doll September the Second Land: Sphaler - Millennium Mireu

Sep 21, 2009

1. Sphaler's teaser has been released!
      http://www.dollsoom.com/shop/step1.php?number=3771
      [​IMG]
      Discuss, I know you want to!
      EDIT: I got a message from Soom asking me to change the picture as the one that was posted was only a prototype model. The new pic is the REAL Sphaler and damn he is hot.

2. It's a chinese dragon!! hence the horns, and the 'reptilian' hands. Very accurated and quite representative, even if so far I am not very fond of the face features. But the horns totally look great!

I must admit I did not see this coming at all. I was expecting a gray Heliot ala Bygg, so this white dragon guy caught me totally unaware. I wonder if he will have a tail? XD

3. Holy moly, he's stunning :o

Too bad I can't get him in any kind of way :|

4. he looks chinese!! O.O rounder nose, flatter lips, rounder chin~~~~~~~~ o.O and the clothes... or maybe i should say a korean? >_<

5. I love him. He's stunning. I won't be able to get him, but I'm looking forward to the rest of him :)

6. ooh, cool. What a mix here. You know if it weren't for all the extras I would not have picked this guy as a Soom boy. I can't wait to see a front on shot to get a better look at the face.

I love the ears - fur or feathers?

and I wonder what the feet will be like! I love how they release photos, so fun! and this one is good because it's Monday today so hopefully we'll see more soon.

7. Cool!! i love to see the other pictures soon!

8. YES! I am so happy that I do not want this boy. I don't think my bank account could take it. His clothes are very lovely though compared to the last couple of monthlies. I only wish he had the Soom pout but I'm liking his face just not deer parts.

9. ewww, I don't like him at all ... I am highly disaapointed this month :(

10. Is it just me.. or does he look more like Amber/Euclase than Heliot/Onyx :\ I know i shouldnt pick on such things because he's pretty.. but I was kind of expecting something more... heliotish...

11. I am wondering what leg parts he will have. If they have claws I so want them. But he doesnt do much for me although he IS stunning! But on the other hand Ive never been into boy dolls anyway. In a way its good that im safe this month XD. Love the horns though!

12. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far :) I have to say though, I am suprised by this twist because I thought for certain that it would be a unicorn.

I'm not sure I like him enough to get him but I'm looking what I can see of the outfit.

13. I don't like this hand, but the others parts seems very fun.

14. I was thinking the same thing. I had a bit of a double take when I refreshed the page thinking maybe they uploaded the Air god as opposed to the Light god.
      Can't wait for more info though. I wanna see what those leggies will be like!

15. I'm SO in love with his horns and that outfit is AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of him. If he has horns then he has leg parts, hopefully hooves. His resin looks inbetween white and grey. Think that is a new color? Or maybe he's just blushed in grey on white skin, hard to tell.

His hands scare me lol. Its like the monster under the bed sort of hand. >.>;

So far like his face, he looks so peaceful and mysterious. Wasn't taken by his face at first, but the more I look the more personality I see.

Edit - He made me think of Euclase too, just a softer look (especially the nose).

16. Did some searching and apparently Mireu is a korean air/sky dragon.

17. Well my heart just broke a little bit :(
      I was really hoping for the grey unicorn too.
      On the bright side...no I'm still looking for one...where is it??

I like the horns (?) and outfit.

18. Oh man I was hoping that . . .

I'm in serious trouble now.

19. I actually like Soom playing the unpredictability card this time ;).