1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll -- Don

Sep 3, 2009

1. I love his teeth! That's the first thing I noticed.

2. Omg... My want list officially exploded X_X

3. He's perfect for an original character of my boyfriend's! (That's odd, usually people want to make dolls of THEIR original characters.....not someone elses. *_*)

4. Any one actually order this boy yet??

5. Gahhhd, this guy is cute. >3 Want. I haven't seen ANY owner pictures though, and I don't know much about the company.

6. I'm about to order him in a few weeks, but I wanna know what size eyes he takes and what size wigs he wears! D:
      Can anyone help?

7. From what I could find, Don wears 14mm eyes, wig size could be 8-9 since they do have small like heads, silicone wig caps could help with fitting better.

8. I'm so glad I found this thread :D Don is going to be the first BJD that I get, once i pay for my trip to germany ^^;

Are there any owners of this beautiful doll out there yet?

9. Here's a box opening for a Ringdoll Don.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?396394-My-first-doll-(Ringdoll-Don)&highlight=ringdoll

I really liked him before I saw the owner pics. Something about their slightly translucent "environmental resin" throws me off. But I think I might like their WS resin better. I still haven't completely dismissed him for one of my characters!

I also have the feeling they changed their faceup artist too. His faceup seems really a lot less subtle and gorgeous compared to the promo pics. I think I saw someone else mentioning that they weren't very impressed with the faceups lately.

I should add that if you look on the Ringdoll forums you can find more owner pics of him. They are a pain in the butt to navigate because they're in Chinese, but if you use Google Translate you should be okay. You MUST sign up for an account to be able to view the gallery threads. Once you do manage to get an account, look for "私のBJD" -- that's the Gallery section. I found I liked the owner pictures of Don posted on there a lot better. Maybe they're from before they changed their faceup artist. :sweat

10. I have a don, but some thing I didn;t really like about him in person, so he's being modified by a customiser at the moment and he's looking much better already. I don;t have very good photos of him before, but I cna show some of him when he;s done if anyone is intrested

Someone on the ringdoll chinese forum has a really nice don with custom faceup, but you have to be a member to sign up so i'm reposting him here for you Reverie. I hope they don't mind, especially as i'm being complimentary
      http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2568/img0381uf.jpg

11. Actually I really like him^^ wanna buy him since I am in bjd-hobby)
      sooo Don is the best! :)

12. Thanks you guys for the pics! I enjoy looking at owners and what they do to customize their dolls since seeing the promo pics and owner pics are so different :3

13. Resently I've got my own Don's head)
      He's sooo beautiful!
      If anybody want, i can post some photos

14. Would love to see some photos, SLI.Helly!