1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for nataluna

Jul 19, 2009

1. First one here! Nataluna purchased some MSD and SD clothes from me. Wonderful buyer, fast payment and great communication! It was a pleasure, thank you!! :D

2. Nataluna purchased a doll from me via layaway. Prompt payments and communications, and paid in full earlier than agreed layaway terms! Of equal importance, a delight to work with personally! Thanks so much! :kitty2

3. Nataluna purchased a Dollzone Luna from me. Her payment was quick & she let me know when it arrived. Thamk you~☆

4. I sold a Kon'd AF Sue MSD boy to nataluna on a short layaway. She made all payments sooner than expected and was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely deal with again!

5. I had another wonderful transaction with Nataluna. She bought a tan DollZone Nina from me, and everything went just as smoothly as the first time. Such a sweetheart to chat with too! :)

6. I sold a brownie wig to Nataluna and she paid right away and told me when she received the package. Everything was great! Thanks!!

7. Nataluna bought a mini body from me. She was prompt in payment and has great communication!

8. Nataluna bought two shirts from me.payment was prompt and good communication. A pleasure to do buisness with.

9. Sold some outfits to nataluna who was friendly, excellent with communication and very fast with payment. An wonderful buyer. Thank you.

10. Nataluna purchased a doll body from me. Was quick with payment, easy to communicate with, and let me know soon after receiving the package that the body arrived safely. I would sell to this person again, and tell anyone that might have reason to sell to them that there is no reason not to do so.

11. I sold a Resinsoul head for Nataluna, as well as knitted sweater, and she was a dream customer, really friendly and nice, paid quickly, and let me know when package had arrived. I give Nataluna my best thanks and warmly recommend her to anyone. :)

12. I traded my Neytiri Minimee head for a AF boy body and everything went great.:)

13. I bought a bbb Erin from Nataluna. Great transaction. She gave me a good description of the doll and shipping was super fast.

14. Bought a big log of black clothes from nataluna. Very fast shipping, and everything is in excellent condition, and the transaction went great. I contacted her at first about one item. I told her I wanted black, and she went through all her boxes and found me a bunch of stuff :D Thanks nataluna!

15. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to nataluna. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. Traded with nataluna a handmade dress for her Chicline Lion sleepface.
      Super friendly, smooth Transaction! <3
      Would love to trade again!
      Thank you.

17. Nataluna joined a split i was running she was great to work with! very friendly and when i thought about adding a second doll to the split she even helped me find potention split partners! she paid when she said she would and was very patient throught the long fairyland wait! i would love the chance to do business with her again!

18. Nataluna purchased a doll from me. We agreed to a two part layaway, half down and the remaining balance in four weeks.

Nataluna made the first payment right away and send the remainder within the time frame with and reminders or PM's from me.

I would highly recommender her as a buyer!

19. I can't edit my previous post!

I meant to say that she sent the remaining balance within the time frame WITHOUT any reminders or PM's from me.

I would highly recommender her as a buyer!