1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CCC's Moles MoMo & YuYu

Jul 6, 2009

1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!

2. I saw these and have announced them on my animal BJD group. Very exciting creatures, Charles. I look forward to hearing more.

3. :D:D:D:D:D:D what can I say...........they are so cute both of them, it will be hard to make a choice....

4. I love moles! And you could make a "Wind in the Willows" story. I'll definitely be buying one!

5. whaah this is so incredibly cute. I totally love the eye shape of these critters. Now I am very curious for more! :D

6. Aw, I <3 moles. I'm looking forward to seeing their hands (paws?)

Raven

7. Oh my... the dark one is so cute! <3

8. They are SO adorable! I was a little iffy about them at first... but their lil squinty eyes and chubby cheeks! :aheartbea
      I love how Charles makes unique BJDs you can't find anywhere else. And tinies, none the less!

9. They're very adorable! I wish we had a picture of them without the outfit though.

10. THEY'RE SO CUTE. ;W; I want them both jdhsgjsjkgshaaaauuuuggghhh DD8

11. Ickle chubby cheeks! So adorable. I told myself to hold off on buying dolls for a while.. and then they show up :...(

12. [​IMG]

:) Here you go :)

[​IMG]

13. Hi Everyone!

The little moles MoMo & Yuki (YuYu) Bouhatei are released now; July 6, 2009
      LE 25ea for the moles AND the surprise release of only 10 LE Sleeping/Dreaming BuBu, so for the lucky ones that aren't sleeping...:-)

Thanks for your love and support!
      Take care,
      Charles

14. Hi Charles, gosh I wish this wasn't going so quickly!

I was wondering if you could tell me if MoMo fits in the squirrel outfit or cocoon? I know he's a bit bigger than Yoshi...

15. Dear Gantaeno,
      MoMo is same size as BuBu so he will not fit in the Squirrel Outfit. The Cocoon might work though...
      Thanks and have a great day,
      Charles

16. Little moles? How adorable! Now if only you would make a weasel, I'd be doomed! :D

I wonder what the little moles would look like in a fur wig?

17. As are all of your creations, they are so sweet and lovely!!!