1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul Dan has horns!! *58 cm*

Jun 10, 2009

1. Not to mention she has ram ears~ Ram ears! :D

2. I've been really impressed with Resinsoul, their sculpts are lovely. I can't resist Dan; I'd like to see owner pics of her in grey. She's on my wish list for sure, but I can't decide if I ought to get her in lilac or grey. I wonder if you can request how you'd like her horns painted?

3. t am thinkink about ordering Dan, she,s amazing, it,s a good point about the horns if they can come in a other color...

4. I love her. I really, really, really love her. I thought the other two 58cm girls were pretty, but I didn't feel strongly about them, really. But Dan is a different story. I love her face, and her horns, and the EARS omg the EARS. But what colour to get her in? Red? Grey? Green? Chocolate? Lilac?

*wails* I'd about 90% decided on a different doll, too...

5. Well, maybe we just need a whole army of evil demons to take over the world pony Dolly shelves.

She is brilliant. I love her nearly as much as Lu!

Resinsoul win :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

6. OMG love :aheartbea love her ! I missed a bidding today for a totally different doll I wanted for ages :( but Dan made my day :fangirl:

7. LOVE HER. I must have one... or two.. or more... in many different colors...

She's amazing. Bobobie/ResinSoul is amazing at catering to their fanbase and listening to their suggestions. People have suggested grey resin and horns for a while and now they come out with this. I see these companies improve with every doll they make (forgetting that Luna fiasco).

I need one... I'll be getting one in light tan resin with dark tan/chocolate horns, I think.

8. Omigosh, I love her!! My demon boy needs a big scary demon master, and she'd be perfect :D I bet she'd look wicked awesome in lilac, with a dark scary faceup and blinding red eyes... ohhh, I need to get her! On the wishlist you go~

9. Wow, I love her! I'm glad there's a photo of her face mostly bare, she's got lovely lips! And ZOMG the horns!
      *headesk*I promised myself I wasn't getting another girl, but I may have to break that promise.

10. It's the ears that do it to me every time!
      They're one of the my favorite companies for such lovely pointed ears.
      Dan is really lovely :D

11. I honestly have no words to describe how much I love her :)

12. Those ears are amazing! Resinsoul just keeps getting better.

13. She really is just gorgeous! I just wonder if it's possible to get her head on a boy's body, though, since I actually think she'd make a lovely boy. :>

14. I've been waiting for her since I first heard that she would be released and all I can say is she is even more amazing than I expected. I know where my next dolly spending is going... now just to decide on colour!

15. Those of you who are familliar with the company would know: Is that the price tag of just her head, or is there a body included?

16. I've been checking the page every day waiting for her, heh, RS fangirl. I never imagined the ears, they are fab. And the grey resin shot is gorgeous - that slight, creepy smile kills me. I'm inclined towards red, I think... And I'd almost decided my next girl would be an NS human!

I am so enthralled by her. And I love that RS respectfully listen to customer suggestions.

EDIt: Splynterhade, no, that's the full doll. RS prices are amazing. And they are such beautiful dolls.

17. ...that is possibly insane. For a full sized large doll, that is an azoming price to pay. What's the catch? @_@.

This girl, by the way, has a very natural looking face compared to some other dollsculpts. Less anime-ish. Did anyone else notice? She's got a very interesting jaw, also. ^^.

18. There isn;t a catch really.

When I first heard about that they wanted to release an 'evil spirit' as they call her I thought... nah D:
      But now I'm really glad I haven't ordered Yun yet D:
      I MUST have Dan ;____;

19. That's really cool. Maybe I'll pick one up. I actually wish her ears were more...detailed, but I am a sucker for her horns and chin. XD.