1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aripina Dolls: Discussion

May 20, 2009

1. Interesting. The sculpts look like a lovechild between CustomHouse and DOD.

2. The English version of their site is located here.
      I rather like their look...I shall be keeping an eye on this company to see what they come up with. =D

3. Ok I got my answer on question if they will rerelease Mighty:
      Hi, Customer

Thank you for your deep interest for aripina.

'Mighty" is first doll of aripina, after launching it we are trying to relaunching
      of better customized new Mighty.
      But I have not made of sufficient satisfied "New Mighty" not yet.
      So the relaunching of "New Mighty" is still delay.
      The date of relaunching is not fixed. Sorry for that.

When the time of relaunching of "New Mighty",
      we are launching with name of "Aritree Basic" version.

Are you satisfied with answers?
      When you have a question, ask me whenever with mail or Q&A corner.

Thanks.

Its cool, still I think he is already perfect but they keep improving and their quick answer make me respect them :)

4. They look nice. :)
      I'd like to see some more pictures of the sculpt.

5. Im really getting into Joy he's just adorable ^^

6. Checked them out and I have to say - they look great! Definitely putting them on my "watch"-list.

7. wow! just discovered these via a circuitous route, and I must say i'm impressed and interested!
      gonna bookmark 'em and keep checking back!

8. So does this mean they are going to try making Mighty again? Out of all of the 65cm guys they have released so far, he is my favorite. >w< I hope so!

Definitely will be watching them as well. <3

9. I know quite a few people were intrested in lovely mighty, so i'm just letting everyone know Aripina told me they will be re-releasing him as a baisc in August. I know i'm getting one- he's top of my wishlist ;)

10. reeeeally? I <3333 mighty! So thats great news! >w< Was actually starting to wonder if they were still operational. I mean, I havent seen their dolls anywhere.

11. I agree with Revilis, wasn't sure if they were still doing business.
      Thats fantastic! All my friends thought that I was crazy because it was some kind of ghost company. I'm glad they are releasing a female and I look forward to the eventual rerelease of the Mighty. <3

12. Just found this company and I :aheartbea Joy! :fangirl: Not so crazy about the body though; I wish the heads were available separately . . .

13. The girl is STUNNING O_O
      I wish there was some user photos

14. I'm also not much of a fan of that body either - too blocky.

His face is so gorgeous though. The sulky expression would work really nicely with one of my characters. It looks like they'll be selling the head separately, so I hope he can be matched with another body.

15. Squeeee~ I totally missed that! I might have to get him now...

16. What a pouty-face the new Mighty is! He's adorable. :aheartbea (I'm such a sucker for a pissy boy.)

EDIT: I have to agree, though - that body is bleargh! I wish his shoulders were wider... Ah well. That's what hybridization is for!

17. My friend said he looked like a Migi Yuri, and he totally does. :aheartbea He also reminds me of an Infiniti boy.

I sent Aripina a Q&A question about resin match, so we'll see what they say. I find it hard to believe that no one has one of these dolls yet..? Where are they...?

There are also barely any questions on their Q&A board. Are they really so unknown? They're just as old as Crobidoll and a number of other companies that have gotten pretty big.

18. I'm going to buy a new mighty as soon as I can

i've been waiting for this for along time. I asked ari about mighty every few months about mighty on Q&A board, so she's quite familiar with me haha

i'm not disappointed. He's beautiful.