1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Wonderland releases

May 13, 2009

1. I thought I would be safe from this event, but the Mad Hatter is soooo cute!! I love his face. I'm not sure if I'll get him though, I'm trying to be good. I guess, it will really have to depend on what his body looks like. He is going to be a boy, right??

2. I'm hoping he's going to be a boy. :)

3. he should be a boy - in the pictures of the Po-11 bodies there is a boy and a girl body pictured ... ok, except that now i don't see the body listed on the site anymore :? WTF???

4. oh wow, alice jr is really, really pretty. But the body really turns me off -- no breasts on my tinys, please! but her face is lovely.

5. I am totally in love with both of them!

6. Hmm..I'm torn on this one. I was really looking forward to Alice but when I saw her at first I didn't like her. The more I go back and look the more I like her. I will need to see more pics and a price before I deceide.

7. I love angry looking girls. Depending on the price, I might want this Alice.

Then again, if Namoo is rereleased like I've heard rumour, he'd be my first choice.

8. I had love Alice. I missed the Alice limited head when it was last released. My hubby says he thinks her eyes are too far apart and if I buy her I will be disappointed. I am in no way wealthy enough to blow money on a doll I will not be happy with. But she looks so cute. I love the Madhatter but I am not into boy dolls. I only own one boy in his harum of girls. Oh, this is a hard one.

9. I really like the Alice Po. How big is she?

10. They're 26 cm prettybird.

11. Pipos is going to give away more free goodies! And the chess piece is sooo cute!

12. can anyone give any reasonable guesses on how much Alice might be? I'm horrendously tempted but i'm trying to save up for Lusion doll.... Alice would be much more my size, but use up all my savings...

13. I'm really tempted to buy the Mad Hatter :aheartbea I just love his face and those full lips. I hope he won't be too expensive.

14. How much? I would guesstimate probably ~$400 at the very least based on what I've paid for the Cheshire fullsets earlier this year.

15. I hate how much I want the Mad Hatter. I probably won't be able to get him, but I really, really want one. I hope he isn't too expensive, or there is a non-fullset option I can convince my husband to let me get.

16. Did anyone end up getting Alice or the Mad Hatter yet? I didn't, but my friend totally did! She got the Mad Hatter and I'm really excited for her. And for me too, since I'll get to see him in person!

17. I have a Mad Hatter on order through Denver Doll, but he hasn't arrived yet. I'm glad I'm going to have him.

There is a box opening thread for Alice Jr. here.

18. MeliCat has already received her Alice Jr. She made a box opening gallery.

I'm waiting on both- still before shipping.

19. I just got both of mine yesterday! I love them!!!!

20. I would love to see IRL pics of the Mad Hatter before they stop taking orders...anyone??
      pretty please- have some candy, lol :chocoberry:truffle:whitetruffle

xxoo kate