1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Preorder * 42cm Shalimar slim mini * Eco friendly * Double jointed BJD

Apr 10, 2009

1. PREORDER ENDS 4-15-09 WED

Shalimar is a new slim mini BJD by S-Line. She has DOUBLE JOINTED body and the resin material used is * eco * green * friendly, so no harsh chemicals to worry about when playing with this doll. She'll come nude with their factory faceup as shown, (I believe they use acrylic paint).

Preorder price is $180 and free shipping from me within USA! PM me or email for orders, as my website is not running properly. If you do not want faceup, it'll be $170. I will then send you a Paypal invoice for this doll.
      My paypal & email: [email protected]

If you're interested in the clothing as shown in sets,please let me know. If I can get enough buyers to order the clothes, then I can email them for prices. I don't have price on the clothes because my quantity of clothing order seemed too low for them.
      Eye size :12mm
      Foot length:5.2cm = 2" inches
      Head circumference (wig size) : 6" inches
      waist 12cm = 4.72",
      hip 18.5cm = 7.25"

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

here's the nude body picture they've sent me:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Are there nude pictures of her body available?

3. Hi,
      I just emailed them for nude body pictures, but I won't get an answer until maybe tomorrow or few days. I'm not sure if they work on weekends. I'll post back here when I do get it.

4. How is this resin doll eco friendly?

5. does she have high heel feet? Do they have a website for more info, but order through you?

6. Yeah I am asking that question about that myself since making resin is a chemical process. If you change the components you no longer have resin but another kind of plastic.

7. Natsunekko:
      I asked them before, and this was their reply:
      "At present we use GREEN resin,it's called 6P green material which is up to environment standard".

Eliz-Rivenstar:
      They don't have a website. I deal directly with them. I just can't get my website to work right now. Something in my web maker, webeasy has lost some data, and it won't upload my revised veresion...so, I can only take orders via email or pms.

8. gardenofdolls.com: If you are in touch with them, could you find out whether bodies will be available for separate purchase?

9. very cute, i think my eyes are playing tricks on me so just checking. are there only two girls? the girl wearing blonde wig looks like the girl in thetop pics.

thanks ^^

10. Baakay:
      I will ask them...they're bombarded with questions, as I asked them a lot already myself.
      TheCandyMan:
      She is cute isn't she! I see lots of possibilities with different faceups, and her eye shape is unique. It is one same doll in all of those 4 pictures. I asked about it before too. Their photography, faceups and eye placement...etc. are not impressive, but all that we can change once we have the dolls here.

By the way, I lowered the price in the ones with no faceup, because that leaves me out of the hassle of adding eye lashes on them. I believe they were not going to add eye lashes with faceups, so I was planning to add lashes on myself, but with no faceup, I don't need to put in my time. So, with faceup: $180 No faceup: $170 preorder free ship!

11. I'm very interested in learning more about this "Eco" resin. It sounds like it's polyester resin instead of polyurethane resin, perhaps?

12. Will she be available in tan?

13. I don't think they're offering in any other skin tone than normal skin. I'll double check though.

14. I just posted the nude body photos they sent me tonight...please see above.

15. The only thing I could find on "6P green" related to resin was about polyethylene biodegradable resins for packaging. Hopefully clearer info will be forthcoming from the company!

16. hi again,
      I checked and sorry, she's only available in normal skin.

17. Yeah, can we get a little more info on the "green" aspect besides overused buzzwords?

18. from the photos it's hard to tell, but is her body more "fashion doll" than slim-mini?

19. kuro: sorry, I don't really know what else to tell you except for what they told me from the factory, "6p green". It's made of non harsh materials.

mhdolls: It kind of looks that way maybe because of her high heeled feet and after I saw the body, it kind of reminded me of Obitsu or Volks smaller 1/6 scale dolls...but of course, these are bigger, 42cm.

20. Eye size :12mm
      Foot length:5.2cm = 2" inches
      Head circumference (wig size) : 6" inches
      waist 12cm = 4.72",
      hip 18.5cm = 7.25"

Above is the answers I received today from the factory.