1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowman

Mar 2, 2009

1. Please post your feedback here if you have bought or sold from/to me.

Thanks! ^_^

2. I sold a Volks Yo-SD costume to snowman, and it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the outfit arrived. :) I'd be glad to do business with her again!

3. Sold a doll head to her and a wig, very fast feedback left for me. Fast payment all went very well. A+

4. I sold a doll head to Snowman and it was a pleasant transaction. She paid quickly and always had great communication. I would do business with her again.

5. I sold May a Littlefee Ante plate. She was very friendly and wonderful to do business with. :)

6. :thumbup I sold snowman a LittleFee Piki faceplate and it was a perfect transaction. She paid quickly, was very friendly and informed me when she received it.
      I just love when everything goes so smoothly.
      Thank you!! :)

7. Terrific buyer ! I hope deal with you again ! thx ! aishi'

8. I bought a feeple ns girl body from Snowman, and the transaction couldn't be any better!
      She was very fast and sweet with her replies to my pm's, and she sent the package super fast! There was a problem with the tracking number, and as I got worried about the package, she was kind enough to go to the post office and ask them about it, without even asking!
      The doll was super well covered and packed, and the doll was almost in mint condition as she promised. No flaws, nothing but perfect condition.

I HIGHLY recommen Snowman!
      Thank you so much for everything~ <3

9. Snowman took part in my Littlefee split, and the transaction went smoothly.

Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

10. I had very smooth transaction with Snowman.
      She bought YoSD Nana from me and paid very fast within minutes!!
      Polite and friendly personality which made me very easy during the transaction.
      I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SNOWMAN as a terrific buyer!!
      Thank you very much!

11. [SIZE="-10"]Snowman took part in two Littlefee full package splits, both in my sixth Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. :) I'd work with them again without hesitation!

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :clover
      [/SIZE]

12. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

13. I had a great transaction with snowman!:fangirl:
      She bought a doll from me and she paid promptly.Snowman is a very kind and reliable buyer!Many thanks again!:smallcake

14. Sold my Yo-SD to her, payment made as promised, let me know that Linn arrived safely in her new home. Just a wonderful transaction, thanks so much.

15. I bought a Yo boy body from Snowman and the transaction was wonderful. She was willing to split a doll, very awesome with her price, she shipped him when she said she would and was great with communication. And the body was very well packed when I got it.

All in all she's a great seller. :aheartbea

16. Excellent transaction with Snowman who purchased some Soom Eliv parts from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. An A+ buyer. Thank you!

17. snowman bought a swd nana yosd from me,lovely buyer,paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived seller,lovely transaction,thank you very much,a pleasure to sell to,

18. had to edit due to spelling mistake:doh

19. snowman took part in one of my Fairyland GOs, and was very friendly and prompt with her payments, and let me know the instant her package arrived! Definitely recommended! :)

20. I sold a Soom Glot to snowman communication was fantastic and payment was prompt, all around an excellent buyer and transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!